What is the meaning of "woman"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetNakedIGotAPlan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why is it so hard to understand the concept of gender?

Biological sex and gender are not the same thing. They don't define each other. If you think they do, you're just too fucking stupid to understand and unwilling to learn.
The ask a man section has PREDICTABLE responses. I don't need to waste my time reading it.
What is a woman? ;)

Also interesting one second I’m a troll the next I’m not per your response.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
What is a woman? ;)

Also interesting one second I’m a troll the next I’m not per your response.

You're a troll. You started this thread to cause a ruckus. Do you feel accomplished? Did your genitals tingle at the replies?

I take the time for the readers. The lurkers. Fuckers who can't reply here but wish they could. I don't give a flying fuck covered in boozy vomit what YOU take from my posts. I know you. I see you.

Someone else randomly happens on this might take away some cathartic shit. Someone else might open their mind. But you? Could give a shit what you take from my words. Bonafide Bigots aren't gonna change their pitiful ways of thinking over a thread on penisville. But maybe someone who isn't fully indoctrinated by hateful propaganda will read this thread and be like, yeah. That dude who started that thread was a real asshole. Fuck that dude. Or don't. Yeah, don't.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You're a troll. You started this thread to cause a ruckus. Do you feel accomplished? Did your genitals tingle at the replies?

I take the time for the readers. The lurkers. Fuckers who can't reply here but wish they could. I don't give a flying fuck covered in boozy vomit what YOU take from my posts. I know you. I see you.

Someone else randomly happens on this might take away some cathartic shit. Someone else might open their mind. But you? Could give a shit what you take from my words. Bonafide Bigots aren't gonna change their pitiful ways of thinking over a thread on penisville. But maybe someone who isn't fully indoctrinated by hateful propaganda will read this thread and be like, yeah. That dude who started that thread was a real asshole. Fuck that dude. Or don't. Yeah, don't.
Have I told you lately how much I love and appreciate you, you glorious human?

Status
Not open for further replies.