What is the most amount of orgasms that you have experienced in one session?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I believe that the world record for the most female orgasms in 1 hour is 134.
My ultraorgasmic ex had 107 in 40 mins.

What about the ladies here, what is your record for the most orgasms in the same lovemaking session?

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
dongalong said:
I believe that the world record for the most female orgasms in 1 hour is 134.
My ultraorgasmic ex had 107 in 40 mins.

What about the ladies here, what is your record for the most orgasms in the same lovemaking session?

A woman who had 134 orgasms in one hour would hyperventilate, go hypoxic, and die. I just am not gonna believe that one.

Reactions: Stephenmass

mellowmal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I have a couple orgasms before the actual intercourse starts, it's sort of hard for me to stop coming until he does. I don't know if they're separate or if it's just one rolling orgasm that doesn't stop.

If it's more than one, I can't count that high at that time. Anyone want to volunteer to count next time?

:biggrin1:

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
HickBoy said:
A woman who had 134 orgasms in one hour would hyperventilate, go hypoxic, and die. I just am not gonna believe that one.
Do the google search yourself! Non believer.
I can believe it because I almost broke the record with of my ex. I did give her time to breath every few minutes so she didn't die.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
mellowmal said:
If I have a couple orgasms before the actual intercourse starts, it's sort of hard for me to stop coming until he does. I don't know if they're separate or if it's just one rolling orgasm that doesn't stop.

If it's more than one, I can't count that high at that time. Anyone want to volunteer to count next time?

:biggrin1:
You sound like a potential record breaker! I'll volonteer!

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WTF

'oh here dear, take some time out to breathe...its your 70th climax. You know how they do go to your head' *dabs forehead with damp cloth*

It sounds ridiculous.

IF this isn't made up then I pity you.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Wonderboy said:
WTF

'oh here dear, take some time out to breathe...its your 70th climax. You know how they do go to your head' *dabs forehead with damp cloth*

It sounds ridiculous.

IF this isn't made up then I pity you.
Yes the way you describe it does sound ridiculous however she was guiding me all the way.
Read what Mellowmal said and accept that it is possible!

majormadness

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
134?! No way. My current g/f had about nine or ten in about 45 minutes.

The record for my own orgasms is 12 times in a day. It was after three weeks of no jerking and I wore myself out. I felt like I was shooting dust after a while.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex claimed she got anywhere from 10-15 during oral on her, and then 2 cervical orgasms was her maximum before either I came or she just couldnt take anymore.

Keep in mind though that we would fuck 5-6 times a day...so it adds up :)

OmahaBeef

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women's orgasms aren't like men's- continuous orgasms ARE possible for us, trust me.

I have cum as long as an hour straight, I also don't know if that was a ton of little ones, or all one rolling one. But once I learned I could do that, I do it most of the time now.

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
record for the most female orgasms in 1 hour is 134.

you cant have two orgasms per minute, how could you even tell when they began and ended???

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Macarion said:
you cant have two orgasms per minute, how could you even tell when they began and ended???
My ex would expell air every time she had a contractions inside, and she would stop breathing so it was easy to tell. The G-spot orgasms happen so quickly that it almost seems continuous. clitoral orgasms are usually a bit slower to repeat due to post orgasm oversensitivity .

Media
I'm with Madame_Z on this one:

"Women's orgasms aren't like men's- continuous orgasms ARE possible for us, trust me."

I've had the luck and pleasure of enjoying the company of such a lady when I was in my late teens (a looong time ago). It was simply amazing *grin* and still think about her even now.

P

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Short of wiring someone up with electrodes, we guys just have to trust the woman's take on how many and how often, because a contraction can just be a contraction, and some females (none that I know, of course :tongue: !) lie to make guys feel damn good.

I once had a partner who had orgasms serially in waves of varying intensity and could come much like Madam Zora describes, for well over an hour once she got going. She could reach as high as 40, though often was satisfied with fewer as long as they were intense. Most other women I've been close to have multiples but closer to 4-5 generally.

I told this story to one female friend (not my lover) who snarkily commented that they couldn't have been "real" ones. :biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rawbone8 said:
Short of wiring someone up with electrodes, we guys just have to trust the woman's take on how many and how often, because a contraction can just be a contraction, and some females (none that I know, of course :tongue: !) lie to make guys feel damn good.

I once had a partner who had orgasms serially in waves of varying intensity and could come much like Madam Zora describes, for well over an hour once she got going. She could reach as high as 40, though often was satisfied with fewer as long as they were intense. Most other women I've been close to have multiples but closer to 4-5 generally.

I told this story to one female friend (not my lover) who snarkily commented that they couldn't have been "real" ones. :biggrin1:

There's no way I could count while that was going on, so short of wiring up electrodes, I'd never know myself.

As for the last sentence, the good thing about someone telling you "It couldn't be real" is that you know they've never experienced it (and you can make your decision as to whether to fuck them accordingly).

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
Women's orgasms aren't like men's- continuous orgasms ARE possible for us, trust me.

I have cum as long as an hour straight, I also don't know if that was a ton of little ones, or all one rolling one. But once I learned I could do that, I do it most of the time now.
falling to my knees in praise of you... teach me, o master...

I've had 4 multiple individual orgasms in one 20 minute sex session, and am just now learning to have one longer orgasm with multiple peaks (2-3). it has only happened to me once or twice and it was f'n magical.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
sares said:
falling to my knees in praise of you... teach me, o master...

I've had 4 multiple individual orgasms in one 20 minute sex session, and am just now learning to have one longer orgasm with multiple peaks (2-3). it has only happened to me once or twice and it was f'n magical.
I have a suggestion: look at mellowmal's post, she started off with a few orgasms before intercourse, this makes the G-spot swell so that it becomes easier to stimulate. Positions that hit that spot will help you get those fast multiple peaks.
Try http://www.sexualpositionsfree.com/coitfrombacf.html

Your husband needs to get very hard but penetration needn't be very deep!

Status
Not open for further replies.