What is the most amount of orgasms that you have experienced in one session?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sares said:
falling to my knees in praise of you... teach me, o master...

I've had 4 multiple individual orgasms in one 20 minute sex session, and am just now learning to have one longer orgasm with multiple peaks (2-3). it has only happened to me once or twice and it was f'n magical.

What do you mean by multiple peaks? You mean you're just contantly cumming for ??? I have multiple orgasms but they're definitely separate. It's so great, my record is 6 orgasms in one session a few wks ago but my bf says he wants to break that :tongue: . But this idea of a long orgasm sounds really nice!

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
tiff86 said:
What do you mean by multiple peaks? You mean you're just contantly cumming for ??? I have multiple orgasms but they're definitely separate. It's so great, my record is 6 orgasms in one session a few wks ago but my bf says he wants to break that :tongue: . But this idea of a long orgasm sounds really nice!
here's some reading on extended sexual orgasm ESO by Donna and Alan Brauer

http://www.twbookmark.com/books/40/0446386456/index.html

a lot of it is based on taoist techniques and relearning touch.

they have a touch of the smarmy "self promoter" about them, but their books have been around for almost 20 years and are worth reading

mydouble_d's

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, Madame's post is incredible. I have had multiple orgasms, but I've never had continuous orgasm. Once I start, I am having too much fun to even think about counting, but if I had to guess, maybe 15 in a 2 hour session, but I cant be sure.

Macarion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dongalong said:
My ex would expell air every time she had a contractions inside, and she would stop breathing so it was easy to tell. The G-spot orgasms happen so quickly that it almost seems continuous. clitoral orgasms are usually a bit slower to repeat due to post orgasm oversensitivity .

man i wish i had different kinds of orgasms

ours are like 100x weaker and we have to stay hard

being a man sucks

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tiff86 said:
What do you mean by multiple peaks? You mean you're just contantly cumming for ???
no, mine aren't constant. my normal orgasm lasts anywhere from 10-20 seconds and is a very clear build, build, build, PEEEAAAAK.... relax.

so it was just normal like that, except it went build, build, build, peak... stop. (huh? where did it go) PEEEEEAKKK.... relax.

the second wave totally surprised me and it was incredibly intense. I had another occasion where there were three, and the middle was the strongest. but it's only happened in my life recently and only the two times so far.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a few sessions where I lost track after awhile. I often get 5-6 but the most times I've ever cum in a session is somewhere in the 10-12 range though. Good stuff:tongue: .

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
women can have continuous orgasms.

one orgasm follows the other. the pussy is basically contracting the whole time.

it's not something you can really count. i've had girls explain it's like having a "thousand orgasms", one every other second. i've never really counted it, but for all i know, if she could count it, you did it wrong.

a different thing are squirting orgasms. i've had the pleasure to count about 30 in one session. i wonder how many times a girl can squirt before all the juice is gone?

D

deleted765327

If I have a couple orgasms before the actual intercourse starts, it's sort of hard for me to stop coming until he does. I don't know if they're separate or if it's just one rolling orgasm that doesn't stop.

:biggrin1:

That's what I think happens with my wife.
She just climbs on top of some big wet alien volcano of orgasms and
rides off into the sunset for an hour or more. I don't see how it is possible to count when she just starts up and never stops.
It's pretty damn inspiring!

I guess you could say they're "punctuated" with different sounds, different explosive utterances, gyrations, clasping of hands around buttocks, around my head if I'm down there, around the bedsheets.

But I can't imagine trying to decipher if there something that defines whether it is a bunch of orgasms or one long one that just keeps going till she passes out.
Lord knows, she comes to eventually and she may be ready for more.
Who can count under conditions like that?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
100, by the time I got anywhere NEAR 100 I was in so much pain but i kept pressing on anyway just so I could say I did it and have the bragging rights for the rest of my life. I'd never do it again. It was painful and exhausting and my clit was sore for many days!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most I've given while going down on a woman is 18 in a row with my tongue as I sucked and licked her swollen knot;)

B_Heart_of_Lion

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If orgasm means a fuck then 5-6 but that was back in my younger and healtier years!! I know the "secret" formula to have it back, yet! Anyway, if orgasm means an O achieved throught whatever practice including of course masterbation then I settled a record at 10 times/ 1 hour when I was like 13... so much Testosterone flowing free in my veins :D

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
with a partner, my record stands at 0

alone, my record stands at 1

dolfette, I don't want to sound rude or nosy or anything...I'm wondering, have your partners had issues with you not being able to orgasm from sex?

I ask this because I'm on quite strong antidepressants, which affect my sex drive and performance. Along with that, I do get performance anxiety from 'thinking about cumming too much' and feeling kinda pressured into thinking that I should cum...

Anyway, this is the first time I've been in a relationship for a few years and my bf often feels inadequate because of these problems...I guess it's hard to make a man understand that it's not really him. Any advice?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh yes! i've had some almighty sulks. i've faked with every guy i ever dated until i met my man.

but my new guy is fine with it. sure he'd like me to, but it's not an issue. he makes me cry instead, which provides the the same sort of emotional and physical release of tension, only better.

Status
Not open for further replies.