What is the most amount of times you've cum in a day?

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My record is 9, how about you? I make private videos of cumshot challenges where I record the time + date of each, if anyones interested pm me.

I'm sure there was a similar Thread a few years ago..... however;

When I was about 19 years old, I decided to see how many times I could cum in a single day.

I too reached 9 times......
but I promised myself I'd never do that again.......
I was wiped out and ached all over but especially in my groin.

Joe

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
5 times. After the second time cumming it became increasingly difficult to reach that point of no return and the quality of pleasure was greatly diminished as well as volume. First two cumshots were normal volume, then the other 3 were significantly reduced in volume and pleasure.

Reactions: Duguid

I think I answered this in a threat already.
Most was 6x when I was 25 yrs old.

I did bodybuilding back then so consumed lots of protein shakes which made me super horny every day. I could not concentrate on anything but sex and the sight of a decent looking girl would send me after her. I would have to ask her for sex and either get laid or told to fuck off.

Anyway one evening when I got back home from work I jerked off to my then favourite playmate Sung Hi Lee. I blew the first load and my cock just would not go down. 5 min later blew a second load and nothing changed. 5- 10 min later a third load. Over the next 30 min I popped another 2.

Recovered, had something to eat and cos it was Friday night I went out. Was horny again and not satisfied from the wanking. I needed to fuck a girl. So went to the nearest brothel and fucked a hooker there who made me cum for the sixth time that day.