What is the most amount of times you've cum in a day?

What's the most number of times you've ejaculated in a single sex session recently with one of your hot Asian babes?
Just once. I only do 1 hour sessions and always take it to the end to maximise the experience.

In Vietnam or Malaysia I’ll take the girl back to the hotel for the night and done 2 shots a few times, the second usually was when we woke up and fucked.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thats
Just once. I only do 1 hour sessions and always take it to the end to maximise the experience.

In Vietnam or Malaysia I’ll take the girl back to the hotel for the night and done 2 shots a few times, the second usually was when we woke up and fucked.
That's just H-O-T.

P.B

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
8 when I was 18 yo and set myself a wanking challenge. By the last one I was down to a tiny drop of spunk. Tried it at 35 to see if I still possessed The Force. I got my 8 put it was a grueling challenge that left me feeling like I'd done SAS selection it run a marathon.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
8 when I was 18 yo and set myself a wanking challenge. By the last one I was down to a tiny drop of spunk. Tried it at 35 to see if I still possessed The Force. I got my 8 put it was a grueling challenge that left me feeling like I'd done SAS selection it run a marathon.

I also did 8 in one day during a walking challenge with a buddy. The challenge was cum once every hour on the hour for as many hours as possible. He gave up after three but kept on going into the night - due to my amazing XL balls that never quit.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK--I'll try Dexamphetamine and Ritalin (did Ritalin in college but didn't notice that effect, but I was jerking about 3 times a day every day anyway), but 1st coice might be adderall? And who is Matsonabu Sato? Sounds like he might have been intersting?
Looked him up--I'd never stand a chance!