What is the most amount of times you've cum in a day?

5 for me. I thought that was a high number until I started reading some of these replies, lol.

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Bi college buddy and I decided to see who could cum the most times. No rules other than we both had to agree when it was time to go again. By the third round we were both using hand cream. We both got to round six but he couldn't squeeze one off on the seventh. I managed to get an orgasm and even a small dribble of cum. Loser had to give the winner a massage.

Reactions: lblclblc

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In an average day I cum between 8-12 loads easily. The most I’ve cum in one day was 23 and it was a 17 hour period.
Of course you did. How could you not, with that 13.5x8.5 cock?

How do you find the time for all that orgasmic delight? Doesn't it interfere with flying your F/A-18 from an attack in Afghanistan to the Mayo Clinic, to perform life-saving surgery on children who are receiving donor livers from unicorns?

How do you find the time for all that orgasmic delight? Doesn't it interfere with flying your F/A-18 from an attack in Afghanistan to the Mayo Clinic, to perform life-saving surgery on children who are receiving donor livers from unicorns?
:joy::laughing:

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It’s actually very easy if you are good with time management. The problem is that we are running out of unicorns to take the livers from. I’m looking into alternative solutions

rogue_sword

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
8, in a crazy passionate fuck-all-day+night date with an amazing guy. He was a huge black bodybuilder but also a charming intellectual and musician. It was a very weird evening, I remember eating ice cream off his ass and having an impromptu 3am violin concert whilst I played piano. I'm pretty certain he was married.

Has never been repeated and probably never will. I'm not sure I didn't dream it.

Duguid

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
8, in a crazy passionate fuck-all-day+night date with an amazing guy. He was a huge black bodybuilder but also a charming intellectual and musician. It was a very weird evening, I remember eating ice cream off his ass and having an impromptu 3am violin concert whilst I played piano. I'm pretty certain he was married.

Has never been repeated and probably never will. I'm not sure I didn't dream it.

I'm not a black bodybuilder, but would be happy to help you cum 8 times again :p

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember a friend telling me that he came 13 times in one day. I tried to match that, and I think I did, though, it takes some flexibility on what is considered cumming. I know I had orgasms but many of those orgasms didn't have any ejaculate. I've done that a couple of times, but its not enjoyable. I'm older now so if I have 4-5 orgasms in a day its a similar experience.

D

deleted1074483

like others, over the course of a whole day, with sex on/off, I've probably cum at least 6 times - but when I was much younger:)

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Once I did come 11 times in one day. Where I attended college, there were a lot of older women groupies for some of the men's sports, particularly swimming and tennis - my sports. The guys would be invited to parties, hosted by these older, often very wealthy women.

At one particular party to which I was invited, I arrived to find myself with another 11 guys, all of whom had big dicks. We were asked wear these very roomy briefs, which the hostess supplied. Despite their roominess, we all showed our stuff.

We started the party by toasting with bubbly. After 10 to 15 minutes, the guys all started feeling very light-headed and very horny. All of the guys were "pointing forward". The hostess said, "Good boys, it is nice to see that you are having fun", to which the other women all laughed. i remember feeling that I was about to come. I tried to suppress it, but, couldn't do so. All of a sudden, the guys started coming one after another.

After coming, the women would remove the briefs that we had been asked to wear, and, gave us an identical pair to wear. We would come again; they would give us a new pair again. This went on all night. After six hours, the coming became less frequent, and, I was no longer light headed. I still come involuntarily a few times to make the total 11.

Borkbork

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once I did come 11 times in one day. Where I attended college, there were a lot of older women groupies for some of the men's sports, particularly swimming and tennis - my sports. The guys would be invited to parties, hosted by these older, often very wealthy women.

At one particular party to which I was invited, I arrived to find myself with another 11 guys, all of whom had big dicks. We were asked wear these very roomy briefs, which the hostess supplied. Despite their roominess, we all showed our stuff.

We started the party by toasting with bubbly. After 10 to 15 minutes, the guys all started feeling very light-headed and very horny. All of the guys were "pointing forward". The hostess said, "Good boys, it is nice to see that you are having fun", to which the other women all laughed. i remember feeling that I was about to come. I tried to suppress it, but, couldn't do so. All of a sudden, the guys started coming one after another.

After coming, the women would remove the briefs that we had been asked to wear, and, gave us an identical pair to wear. We would come again; they would give us a new pair again. This went on all night. After six hours, the coming became less frequent, and, I was no longer light headed. I still come involuntarily a few times to make the total 11.
Did that actually happen