What is the most amount of times you've cum in a day?

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think 7...particularly epic week toward the end of spring semester senior year of college...after a week of studying for finals and not partying etc. I finally went out and ran into an ex gf...

1) got head from her and she made me cum buckets like right away (it had been like a week since I had cum)

2) she kept sucking after I’d cum and got me rock hard again. Fucked her, this time I lasted longer...

3) woke up the next am and fucked her again...then took her to get plan b pill (no condoms...)

4) went back to sleep for a few hours and woke up and jacked off.

5) when current GF finished her last exam, she came over and gave me a BJ

6) GF went home to get ready to go out for the night I went to a party early and hooked up with this other random chick Who’d been flirting all year...pulled out surprisingly had enough cum left to drench her tits pretty well...

7) current GF arrived at party, I had to climb out the window and pretend I had been outside when she got there...partied most of the night and fucked the GF again at the end of the night. Pretty sure I came like nothing that last time, but def had an orgasm

Reactions: Hardoz81
D

deleted247400

I came 13 times over a weekend when I was around 30 years old with a woman I had just met out at a bar. That was the most ever, nothing came out a few times, felt weird but still good. Since then, I am lucky if I can orgasm 3 times in a weekend with my wife. Of course it could be that I have fucked her so many times it gets a little routine, stick me in an orgy situation and who knows LOL But my cock is always up for me, whether or not I can finish is the question

D

deleted814719

i believe it is 6 times in a single day during the past year. I must have eaten something because I was VERY horny.

H

Hardoz81

I came 13 times over a weekend when I was around 30 years old with a woman I had just met out at a bar. That was the most ever, nothing came out a few times, felt weird but still good. Since then, I am lucky if I can orgasm 3 times in a weekend with my wife. Of course it could be that I have fucked her so many times it gets a little routine, stick me in an orgy situation and who knows LOL But my cock is always up for me, whether or not I can finish is the question
Mate... 13 that's amazing... if there is a lot of dudes fucking around with the same chick in a dp or a gangbang, or lots of dudes with a few chicks that would send me over the edge. I think it's that competitive thing sometimes that can make a fella unload multiple times with ladies present.
Most I ever did was about 9 times in one day in the military years ago. Lol. I don't think my balls could take that today haha

frenshy52

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
12 times, but it was a long time ago. But this year I did 6 times in one day, it's still rare.

(sorry for my english, I'm french)

D

deleted9311661

Going back, I'd say 6-7 times a day, but now it's usually between 1-3 times a day

pipi6791

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8 times in one evening with an ex. She wanted more and more as she couldn't orgasm from penetration. After this time she taught me to fuck for hours as this was the thing she liked.

With all other girls after her it was 3 times a day but for 45 minutes each session.

My wife once told me her huge ex fucked her 8 times when they were 19 years old. She provoked me by saying I can't fuck her more than the usual 3 times in one evening since I was almost 40 at that time. I fucked her 6 times that evening and made her admit that I could fuck her more than 8 times if I was 19 years old.

P Dubble

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My GF and I were on vacation. Red Rocks concert. One day it was cold and rainy and we stayed in all day. So I stayed in all day. We had sex 10 times. I bet she came 20 times. We had to be very gentle the next day.

zangulus

Loved Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was a teenager one day I came 15 times. Was on a family vacation and there was a beach volleyball competition going on and we were staying a 5 minute walk from the beach. Well a day of rain came and most of my family went to another island for the day and left me home alone in the house. I was drained and bedridden the next day and so sore. Probably dehydrated and starving too.

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 times in 24 hours when at university (college). First was just after midnight, second and third upon waking up, fourth mid morning,fifth early afternoon after lessons finished, sixth before heading out to a bar, last just before we went to bed. I came in her pussy every time. I doubt I could do that many times now!