What is the most fun, unusual or exiting thing you done naked other than sex!

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My most unusual and fun thing I done, I was dared to spin in a gyro naked!

I spun so fast they could not see anything.

Here a shot of me spinning!

Attachments

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love driving naked with the top down. Live in miami beach, so a shirtless (naked) dude or two in a convertible is the norm! Miami to Key West. Miami to Orlando/Tampa/Cocoa Beach ... Done'em all!

Back "home" in Dallas drove the I-30/20/10 from Dallas to LA... Naked most of the way!

LOVE IT!

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Amplexus

Sexy Member
Media
Skinny dipping where it is not legal. Outdoor sex

Naked tap dancing to "The Good Ship Lollypop" sounds interesting...but i dont have the curly locks to pull that one off...LOL

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spencer Tunick photo op NYC. naked snow skiing Snowmass CO, naked water skiing Hawaii. naked sailing from St. Thomas to St. Martin, A friend of mine used to have a naked party in his restaurant once a year... he still has naked cocktail-pool parties now and then.
But the most fun was when a friend of mine and I went skinny dipping in the fountain in front of The Plaza Hotel and ended up out running and eluding the police in Central Park.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I find being naked in just about any venue is always fun, and exciting. I've particularly enjoyed non-technical mountain climbing above timberline. Never have done it on one of the fourteeners as they're always packed with people but there are any number of 13,000+ peaks where you can be the only one on the mountain and there's something about sumitting a peak well above timberline in nothing but your shoes that is always a thrill. I've also enjoyed jogging wilderness trails, canoeing, driving the open road and flying my airplane while naked.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

Kenyth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow cool I wanna try gyroing naked too! The funniest thing I've done naked is very similar, I went aqua zorbing naked :) It was awesome!