What is the most fun, unusual or exiting thing you done naked other than sex!

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Cool guys! love it. So many fun things you can do naked! Nudeyorker....the plaza hotel fountain...wow you got some balls! I bet that water was cold. Gee Never thought about kayaking naked. Have to try that with my Kayak.

Gee Nudepreston....sounds like the only think you have not done nude is the gyro!
Well it's in Michgian!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nudeyorker....the plaza hotel fountain...wow you got some balls! I bet that water was cold.
Oh pish... it was July and I had just taken a friend out for dinner for his birthday and he was lamenting that life was passing by and he could not remember the last time he took a chance or tired something new... We still talk about that night sometimes.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Used to have a gf who loved to read poetry naked, after we undressed each other. It was FUN! Guaranteed sex therafter.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to belong to a nude group that met at someone's house every month for a day in the nude sun. It was fun and I miss it.
I also do yard work in the nude when I know the neighbors are not home...:rolleyes:

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym

D_Suckleberry Hound

Experimental Member
Media
Hmmm... on a couple occasions I've played strip poker and purposely lost. I found it quite a turn on to be completely naked with someone who is clothed and has never seen you naked before.

Strolling through the English Garden in Munich, past all the folks with clothes on. Lots of eyes staring at my cock.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in the Army 45 years ago, the barracks was like a dormitory, and the toilets, urinals and showers were pretty open. Trying to masturbate with those conditions was taking a chance. One night I decided to take my shower late, with just enough time to get back to my bunk for bedcheck. When I got to the gang showers the room was empty so I lathered up my cock and started stroking, and my cock was really standing tall when another guy walked in. It was too late for me to hide it so I just offered my apology. He said, "no problem," turned on a shower next to me and immediately started stroking his already half hard cock. We both enthusiastically pumped our loads down the drain, complimented each other on our powerhouse cocks, and headed back to bed.

Reactions: JJman24

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done a lot of stuff naked, but I suppose the most fun, as I was quite new to nudity in public at the time, would have to be streaking.

Long hot summer evenings when it barely gets dark at midnight, with bunch of friends and someone - might have been me - suggests livening up the seafront just as everyone is making their way home.

So everyone undresses, apart from shoes suitable for running, hide keys to house, agree a route and run like mad along the strreets past all the bars and shops and hotels wiith all the people either cheering you on or shouting obscenities and hoping the cops aren't in bad mood tonight.

Shame the craze for that sort of thing seems to have faded away, oh well...

Reactions: SouthHarrow

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
whole list of them; camp ground I go to is clothing optional.

Best thing is playing nude water polo in 100+ degree temps in July.

Reactions: JJman24

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
agree a route and run like mad along the strreets past all the bars and shops and hotels wiith all the people either cheering you on or shouting obscenities and hoping the cops aren't in bad mood tonight.

mmmmm....
would there be any objection if i tripped y up, tended to yr grazes, and had a little fiddle in the process.............. ha
ya know just inadvertently brushing against him, several times.........or more..

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend and I used to jog up and down his street naked at night. We would sometimes get our friend to go with us. She had a tight little body and 40 DD breasts. She lived a few houses down across the street from his aunt, so we would stop to stretch at her place, usually with out asses facing the aunts place.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
neekid from the waist down, all week
too damn hot n muggy, plus cant be fckd wi the restrictions

only one that will visit at some stage and possible]y become mortified an traumatized is the meter reader
tuff..............