What is the most most revealing/obnoxious thing to show off your bulge to the world?

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Survey says...

thought it might be fun to list some stuff that is borderine in appropriate to wear in public...

My new fav is wearing a cock ring, no underwear, under mesh shorts. I would love to find some that have larger mesh holes to make it clear I am not wearing any underwear if someone stares long enough...

I would love to find some kind of swimming trunks that are not see through, but just on the verge... pusing it. I dont wear speedos...

any one else?

Reactions: MilesCumming

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably my "Duesenberg Straight 8" belt buckle. Not quite as good as a neon sign with an arrow, but it's about as obnoxious as I get. And of course "8" isn't quite the whole story.

That's about as far as I go toward abusing the sensibilities of the general public.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For me it's white lycra shorts with no underwear while wearing a cock ring. I haven't had the nerve to wear those shorts for quite some time though. As for something that I do wear regularly, I have medium blue bib style bike shorts that I wear when I bike. A cock ring really makes the bulge protrude nicely. And since I wear them while biking, it's revealing without being obnoxious.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would be great if ya'll would post pics wearing this great stuff!
Sounds exciting!
In my opinion I love seeing people wear mesh shirts and be long enough
flaccid or hard in the vertical to show through the shirt...that's really hot!
Couple that with mesh shorts, and well that's really smokin'...:smile:

Reactions: MilesCumming

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Marc Ouest, from Canada, makes the most outragous things... try Marc Ouest :: Erotic Leisure Wear For Men
As far as the PA was concerned having it done was a piece of cake, the healing time was a be-atch!
Pumping is fun it takes mine from a 9" to 11", but be careful and don't overdo or you end up making your dick look like a sharpae!
:cool:

D

deleted3272

I have a few old pairs of jeans that are wearing through where my cock rides in them, has a light patch to the lower left of the bottom of the zipper, youd think they would get me some attention from the ladies but not yet:confused:

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Biker shorts, most recently a pair of black nearly-opaque mesh compression shorts with a comfortably-fitting cockring.

I had worn it before without the ring on a jog when the sun was out, got a couple looks, including a young mom who said hi. I added the cockring for a nighttime jog, and I don't think anybody saw (or at least I couldn't see any reactions).

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK -- out in the REAL world, I would put my money on worn blue jeans. 501's are still the best. VERY worn -- and then steel wool to your cock area. (as mentioned in previous strings).

Levi's 501's are snug -- commonly worn in public (not to make you stand-out to those who aren't looking down there) and will allow you to protrude your monster out there and still go to Church in 'em!

OH, and the cock ring, too!

Take it from me -- IT WORKS!

When they look down there -- to "look". Then they do a double-take on my cock and I'm a fraction of the size you are!

GO FOR IT!!!

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I usually just wear pants that drop to my knees when you let go, a fitting belt with shorter holes punched in, a shirt that drops a long way down... and sometimes other stuff too. That way I can adjust my belt as needed.

My most obnoxious bulge showing wasn't intentional. I remember going in a shopping centre after a few days without sleep, had the wrong clothing and was too tired to do much except try and position the shopping basket over my pulsing erection. I think I just made the staring worse, but eh, a tired mind is a careless one :D

Most 'obnoxious' thing regardless would probably be masturbating in public. But I got the long draping coats, concealed armor and various other equipment... so heh, I can get away with relative obscurity. ;)