What Is The Most Number Of Times You Have Cum In One Day?

What Is The Most Number Of Times You Have Cum In One Day?

• Total voters

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger, and with a horny girlfriend of the time, a lucky day/night would be a double-header when we went to bed, and an encore the next morning.
A typical encounter was usually one (night) and one (morning) or the occasional twice during the course of the day.

On my own I decided to see how often I could cum, and got to 4, but was too sore to try any more.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
6 is my record. When I was young, I spent the entire day in bed with my girlfriend and we played and played and played. Each session lasted more than an hour. By the sixth one we were both too tired and spent to continue. We sure slept well after that.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm guessing 8, maybe more. when younger, wife and I would have sex 20 times on a weekend easy. there were days, especially in the winter time, when all we did was fuck all day long.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Several.

Honestly I have no idea the number as forget to count sometimes even on days when younger when there'd be 10 or more in a day.

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 is my record, a particularly horny Cougar Milf I used to fuck in the Bay Area. I think I can beat it!!

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please check Guiness for mine. Lol. I didn't know I was supposed to count such a thing. I mean really.....

ManTubeula

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
12 - 14... I remember it like it was yesterday even though it was well over 10 years ago..I was home sick with a fever and just discovered the euphoria of edging at 101 degrees...I remember thinking i'll just bust this nut and go to bed. Shot that first nut that literally got lost on my stucco ceiling and my rigid adolescent cock just never went soft so i went for another round and another... after the 4th nut my cock was pretty much choking up dust to orgasm....and then i started to thinking..if my cock wont make any more goo, how many more times could i effectively go in a day (if i needed to)... and thus started my mission.. I never found that cum on the ceiling btw and i did eventually get rid of that awful cold.

cockaddictedboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just three.
As a side note: I did not try to break a record on this anytime in my life. Because after three , I just did not have the urge to cum more. But with a hot and horny partner, things may change.

oskie29

Experimental Member
Media
There was a guy in my same class in high school who started a thing trying to get some sort of record on cumming in a day. He got to 15 then another guy got to 17 and so on. Finally another guy got to the magic number of 21 during a 'sick day'. He was a legend for the last couple of years of school. The number 21 is even in the yearbook next to his picture. I tried on a 'sick day' too and I got fairly close, but never reached legendary status.

minto33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was 10, but that was long, long time ago.
Nowadays four would be a nice number for very exciting sessions of sex in a day.
Anyway, numbers doesn't mean anything, just figures.

D

deleted235425

Doing it a lot in one day, left me tired.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Six times with my girlfriend of the time, in an all-day session. It was uni holidays, she came over, we thought we'd have a quick fuck before going out for the day and ended up spending the day in bed. First session was quick, after that they lasted and lasted. After she left, I was still so horned up I brought myself off a couple more times - the last time left me completely spent. I then slept uninterrupted for 12 hours. I was sore, but man it was good. We were both 19.

Last edited: