What Is The Most Number Of Times You Have Cum In One Day?

What Is The Most Number Of Times You Have Cum In One Day?

• Total voters

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fifteen times with a girl who I dated in college. We started one Saturday morning, as usual, but wound up going for three in a row. After breakfast we jokingly talked about how many times could we do it in one day, and we went at it again. With a few breaks for food and quick naps in between, we wound up fucking 15 times that day. After something around our seventh or eighth round our continued fucking was far less out of sexual desire than it was out of willfulness to see what was possible for us. We mainly stopped that night because even with plenty of KY, her pussy was both sore and deep, deep, red. I wound up feeling sore as well the next morning. We wound up having more than a few "marathon" sessions while we dated, but never going at it as many times as that one day and night.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonnie625
D

deleted235425

Thank you AlexDB9 for speaking the truth.
I love your honesty.

Maybe they were meth addicts. I was one of the ones who clicked more than 19. Now that I'm clean it's like half a dozen.

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I voted 12. Long ago I had a fuck machine and what I still consider to be the best dildo ever and I used to fuck myself constantly. When I got up for work, again after i took a shower, when I went home for lunch and before I ate my food, then I'd eat and do it again. Then after work when i came home I'd basically fuck myself as many times as I could inbetween whatever it is that i did in my free time until I went to sleep. Eventually you just shoot blanks but it's still an orgasm regardless lol.

I miss being able to do that sooooo much. But I can't anymore =(

About 8. 5-6 in a row, and my knob was sore.

I was only 18 tho, so to be expected.

Reactions: Jason

I suppose 1 day = 24 hours I did it 10 times and it was a GREAT experience!!

needy10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On holidays on an average I do it around 4-5 times a day.
But the record is 9 times intensive pussy fucking/Cumming in a day from 11.00am to 6.00pm. I was feeling nothing but there was burning feel in her pussy and it was turned into red.