What is the most number of times you have cum with a one night stand?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From 12 midnight until 7am I came 6 times,four of these during anal sex.All of them were heavy loads.It was his first time to have anal sex.

I never felt so fucked out in my whole life and have never again gone past 3 loads in an evening. It turns out that after that we dated and now live together over 20 years. He's just as hot now as then but I dont have quite the same zip now.

What is your record then and now?

Jimmyd312

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My best friend and I picked up this young twink (legal ) and each came 8 times ( we all kept score ) We were still fucking at 8 am. My prick was so sore. Have never repeated that scene again. Hot,Hot,Hot!!

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Six. It was with a co-worker at an office retreat back when I was right out of college.
I assumed she'd talk about it with her gal colleagues afterward, so I wanted to show off.
Honestly, after about 3, it was sort of a chore to keep going, but I wanted to impress. And for the last one, she blew me, which was good because she had 'evidence' that I wasn't just faking.
And actually, it worked, sort of. I heard later that the story did get around.
I never managed to get any of the other women into bed, though.

Reactions: phil456

MhnStallion

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It wasn't a one night stand, but I wanted to contribute. When I was 20, my ex-gf came to visit me at college over the weekend. Ended up being basically a non-stop fuck-fest. I don't know how long we were at it, but we started in the late afternoon and finally went to bed as the sun was rising. We only paused briefly to go to the bathroom or to shower (together). The final cum-count was 13 times for me, and uncountable for her. The last time was just to get to the "baker's dozen," haha. When we walked outside to have a smoke afterwards I felt like a new-born giraffe, stumbling about. It definitely was one of my hottest experiences, and something I'll never forget.

coveryerteeth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A British guy picked me up in a gay bar, when I was 22. He was the fourth guy I had ever hooked up with and the first one who wanted me to take a turn as top. We burned thru 12 "Johnnies" that night. 6 of those were mine.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Honeymoon.....11 times from 10PM the night before until 8AM the next day. Both were so sore it took several days to resume.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
24 times in 24 hours. Back then I could have cum by just thinking of a girl. By the end of it all I had to do was put my cock in. Couldn't jerk for about 2 week after

HandsomePrince

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One the night of our 10th wedding anniversary my wife and I went out to eat, travelling about 30 miles. Coming home I fingered here to a cum two times. At home in bed we made love and she had 8 more comes over about three hours. She had 10 cumms that day... I had two.

Reactions: Brad800

houstonman411

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In college with a thicker roommate of my cousin. She moaned so loudly it kept making me cum. In the span of 90 minutes, I swear I came 5 times. Never in my life have I done that. She tells me you can cum in me, I'm on the pill. I stick it in and she starts moaning and screaming. My dick came the first time in 1 minute. From there recovery was about 4 minutes. I said let's go again. Again she starts whailing. I take about 2 minutes and blow another load. And so on and so forth. 5 times. I know she went back and told my cousin . From then on my cousin wanted to fuck me so bad. (never did) not my thing. Biggest girl I had ever fucked. Most loads in a 90 minute session. NICE!!!

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not with any one-night-stand, but with 2 different girlfriends we would sometimes go twice in the evening before falling asleep, then again in the morning. Or flip that so that it was once at night then a double header in the morning (weekends are great!). Since sleep has always been very important to the women I've been with, on rare occasions there would be middle-of-the-night sex!