What is the obsession with daddy's ding dong?

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It seems there are a number of threads on this forum asking questions about the penis size of guys' fathers. What is up with that? Just wondering.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suspect most of it has to do with wondering where a guy got his big dick, or why he didn't get a big dick. I haven;t seen the threads really go down the incest path, more the trying to find a connection path.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Whenever I notice these threads regarding "dad" I don't equate them with any incestuous directions either. Instead, I believe they merely speak of our mutual curiosity of other men from an early age.

Many of us were fortunate to see an adult penis (ideally our fathers) during our youth that helped validate and affirm our own masculinity during our formative years. Others of us, myself included, did not have this advantage. And so, we went many years "wondering" about adult penis size and whether we "measured up" to other men. By not being sure of ourselves emotionally in that regard, we often lived rather tortured inner lives; surrounded by other guys our age who were not as troubled or lacking self esteem. They seemed to be more confident of themselves and more confident sexually.

I can't speak for everyone around here. Just myself. And over six years of LPSG membership, I've heard from a number of men (of all ages) who share common background with me. This is the benefit of this community here. We're brought together to help one another in so many ways.

The other "angle" to wondering about our father's size has to do with our determining our heritage for a bigger than average size and here again, that interest stems from just being inquisitive and has no other intentions for the most part. We just want to know if dad gave us those genes!
(We've learned however, that "size" can surprisingly come from our mother's side of the family, too! THAT seems to be my case.)

As I get older, I tend to be more accepting of myself as I finally happen upon those missing pieces to my own life's puzzle.

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks. Interesting answers. I'd just never heard these things discussed before I came to this forum. Then again, I could write a book based on the things I'd never heard discussed before I came to this forum.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it's a well-known fact that big dicks run in families, as other distinctive characteristics do as well, of course. And these traits can come from either side, and may often skip a generation. The lucky ones must be the truly horse-hung who have collected the genital genes from both parents' families, as plenty of LPSG members in the 9+ club can testify. The luck of the draw of course ... but then life ain't fair!

DarkAuron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I myself have never seen any penis other than my ex boyfriend's a year ago, or as of the other day my best friend's by accident. I've never known my real father, and I absolutely hate my step-dad to the end of the earth, so I don't have any interest in knowing my dad's or step-dad's penis size.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it would be like an adoptive child wondering where he got certain traits from- in this case being 'big' is unique (statistically)... so I can see the curiousity- also I think there is a very distinct male 'bond' in this- I don't see anything that incestuous about it either...

put 10 naked men in a room together and the first thing they notice will NOT be the eye color! :)

nerchia

Sexy Member
Media
I've got only confused remembers of me in the bath having shower with my dad (really really young), and when my mother comes in tha bathroom, I said something like "hey mom, look! it's big! bigger than me!", and my mom laughing!
but I was so yung I couldn't remember how big he was.

But at my sister marriage, my brother (older than me) was a little drunked, and told me something like "it's a genetic stuff! We have normal lenght but great thickness! I have it, and sure dad have it! And also our uncles!!!" :)

So... I think I didn't take my thick penis from my mother!!! ;)