What is the oldest person you have had sex with?

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
Before everyone gets all bent out of shape, I am 19. I did something (or I guess I should say had something done to me) that I felt a little guilty about and was wondering if anyone else was ever in my boat.

I have been mowing the lawn for a guy who lives across the street since I was about 14. He is not that old, maybe 45 or so, but he works a lot and well when I was 14 it was a good way to make a few bucks. I live in CA so the lawns are not that big, easy money. I kept doing it until last year but this summer he asked me if I would doing it again because he recently had shoulder surgery and I agreed.

I have known this guy forever and he has never done anything weird to me or anything like that. He has seen me in my bathing suit and without my shirt on mowing his lawn or my lawn like a million times so I am not sure why this time was nay different. I didn't even know he was gay because well I never really thought about and I didn't know he knew I was bi because well Im not out about it.

Long story short, this Saturday after I finished mowing my lawn and his he told me to come in and he would write me a check for the month. It was hot so I had no shirt on but like I said that is pretty normal for me and the other guys on my street. When I got in the house he made some small talk about how college was going and was I bored this summer. I told him I missed the girls (I do) and then it got strange. He asked if I was missing the boys too (I do) but I got all defensive with him. I told him I didn't know what he was talking about but he was all like I know you like guys and shit. I tried to stick to my story but I guess the sex talk kinda made me a little horny and I admited I was bi. He then asked if he could blow me and I don't know why but I agreed. He went right to work and I think I came in like 5 minutes. I didn't do anything else with him, pulled up my shorts and went home and showered for like an hour. He is not a bad guy or anything but I just feel so disgusted by the whole thing now.

nwabeef

Just Browsing
Media
Bro.. don't feel bad.. you didn't do anything wrong. You are both adults.. it felt good.. by the way... really nice pic.. i bet he was amazed

T0beyeus

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have slept with plenty of older guys. First guy I ever had sex with as 16 was 38... though he lied and said that he was 28... and he did look 28 plus a huge thick dick and a Prince Albert. Age has never bothered me though. If your attractive, hold a conversation, aren't creepy and have a big dick, then by all means strip down! I also find that I date guys that are older then me, 3+ years older. I can date guys my age, like I said age isn't an issue. I just find nicer, more interesting older men. Two 19 y/os leads to a lot of sex and very little else.

As to fooling around with your neighbor, it's all good. Don't dwell if you feel uncomfortible now, then you simply don't do it again. If you enjoyed it, then do it again. And don't think it was wrong or dirty. Sex is sex, and that perfectly human.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude..not a big deal but the bottom line is that you let a guy that you may not normally have, suck your dick.. and most of us who have a shred of decency would feel bad afterwards. thats just normal. if you said you left that incident feeling happy go lucky I would have thought that was weirder.

If your into older guys thats cool.. but I have to say straight up that the guy sounds a little creepy to me.. and now it will be weird for the rest of the time you are around that area.

We have all done things sexual that afterwards we may not feel so great about... thats normal bro so dont sweat it... but also learn from it.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had sex with a former high school teacher about a year ago. It was a little crazy since she's a friend of my mom's. She was more nervous than I was. It was enjoyable for me but she told me that she wasn't a slut. I told her that I didn't think there was anything wrong with being a slut.

blue27

Sexy Member
Media
One time when I was like 25, I got hooked up with this guy in his late 40's over the internet who was married. He liked to go out and do his bi thing. Honestly, I didn't get into the experience because I kept feeling guilty and wondering what his wife would think if she knew. The guilty feeling hung with me for several days.

What you did was fine though. 2 consenting dudes.... Don't worry about it.

B_hotMNcollegeguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 24 and I recently dated a 44 year old woman. It was a little weird because she was almost the same age as my mom. The sex was incredible. I know that she often felt a little bit guilty about the whole thing, but that didn't stop her from taking me every which way from Sunday every time we got together. You've got to love those hot older women fresh off of a divorce just looking for a sexy young guy!

bigcockloveriniowa

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was 16 I was working a summer construction job owned by two brothers. After work one day we were laying on the floor of one of the new homes. The brothers were 45 and 47. I took off my shirt because it was so hot. The next thing I knew, both of the brothers were naked and asking me to take off my clothes. I did and then I ended up with one in my mouth and one in the ass. Need less to say I continued to work with them until I went away to college.

thorton

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was 15 I did stuff with this guy Randi, he was 27. I did is again two years late he was 29. I found him, he was hot. haha

sobeluver

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont mean to make you feel bad but there is somthing not natual about that. When I was 17 I hooked up with a 21 year old but never someone over that but on the other hand you did know for a long time.