What is the one thing ...........

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bravestarr, Jul 4, 2009.

1. bravestarr

bravestarr New Member

Albums:
    What is the one thing that you do that totally turns your lover on?

For me it is running my nails up and down their back, around to their chest, across their nipples. Pinch their nipples between my thumb and finger and lean in to flick my tongue over it making it pebble hard. After doing this I love to run my nails down their stomach and farther down till I am massaging their crotch with the palm of my hand.

2. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Usually, kissing or nibbling behind her neck is good. It usually causes her to arch her back lifting her breasts as she releases a sigh of pleasure. Then I could gently cup her breasts with my hands from behind and slowly massage them. I will gently play with the nipples and they get hard if they are not already. Then I will move my hand down the side of her abdomin, being cafeful not to tickle, and back up to the breasts, all while still kissing her neck.

I make this little noises, kind of like little shush noises, and it really comforts them. I once had a woman ask me, "Could you make those little noises again while you do all that?" Its cute.

I'm big into foreplay.

But Bravestarr, you have to find the right guy to do the nipple thing. Some guys dont like their nipples touched. I dont mind, but I love it when she kisses my chest all over.

3. bravestarr

bravestarr New Member

Albums:
    If I can't touch his nipples then I am not sucking his dick. :rolleyes:

4. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

For him? A surprise mind blowing bj with no reciprocation. Or reciprocation being me riding his face with the bj. :yup:

For me? kissing and caressing a spot on my upper back/neck. feels so good, I imagine that I could become the sexual disciple of anyone that knows how to time the stimulation of my "spot" correctly. :08:

5. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

Will you do that to me?

Back on topic. My GF loves it when I blow air on her ears and nape. It must be a highly erogenous zone for her. Then I get to nibble her earlobes, ill run my hand over here breasts, cup them and massage gently. I'll tease her nipples till they get hard. She would feel my hard dick against her butt crack and she grinds her ass against it. now that makes me hot in return.

#5 D_Beau Nerr, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  6. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

You have a nipple fetish?
    You freak. I mean that in a good way. Get your freak on!

7. Explorer

Explorer New Member

My bf likes when I tongue his ears, tongue up and down the spine and when I also use the tip of my tongue to gently brush across his eyebrows...

8. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

My girlfriend goes absolutely nuts when I nibble and kiss at the nape of her neck. Smooth and subtle leading to a few of my other tricks. I've had her soak through a few times before I ever worked my attention south.

9. Cockmo

Cockmo Active Member

Albums:
    Kissing and making hickeys on my boyfriend's neck until he has to "push" me away to regain composure ;)

10. nikseven

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If there were just one...lol

One ex's favorites was to undress her with kisses. slowly put little kisses on any exposed skin, like the neckline, or inside of the wrists and as you undress your partner keep planting tender little kisses on every piece of new skin you uncover, from toes to tits. For example as you raise a shirt up you will be kissing the tummy but if there is a bra, no moving or kissing on top of it. Remove them in logical order, meaning underwear last.... When you get to the last bits of clothing it has been probably 15 minutes and 500 kisses, and your parner should be itching for you to hurry up, but the last thing to come off are the panties, and so naturally you have to spend a little extra attention on what lies beneath, but that's the next phase.. meowrrr..

A great way to discover the most sensitive parts of your lover.. watch for those little shivers..

I'd say that what that one thing is depends on the receiver more than on the giver though... You've just got to look for feedback and build on it...

#10 nikseven, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  11. bravestarr

bravestarr New Member

Albums:
    Well depends on the how smooth your back is? :biggrin1:

12. bravestarr

bravestarr New Member

Albums:
    Psychology 101

I can find all your sensitive spots :tongue:

13. funtimeinbed

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    my girlfriend likes when i kiss her neck but she says when i take full control and start massaging/grabbing her tits turns her on alot. she always gets more turned on when i'm in control or teasing her

Draft saved Draft deleted