What is the origin of your LPSG name?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I was just looking at the list of online members and wondering how some of the names came about.Some of them of course are obvious where as others have a more cryptic meaning but I am sure all of them have a good story attached to them.

Naughty

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I knew that I was not the largest or for that matter the smallest, I first joined LPSG in 2002. I was registering and I used several names. Some reflected my uncut status and those names were already in use so I entered "HUNG." It was accepted and I have enjoyed using the name ever since.

humongous: mine of course is rather obvious-- i am hung 11x 7 which is humongous

rainsfletcher: I chose my screen-name because, well, that's my name!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by naughty@Jun 17 2004, 03:37 PM
Hi,

I was just looking at the list of online members and wondering how some of the names came about.Some of them of course are obvious where as others have a more cryptic meaning but I am sure all of them have a good story attached to them.

Naughty
What a cool thread, Naughty! I tried a couple that were not accepted, so I put part of my middle name along with my play thing to come up with RoysToy. Rather bland, but it was accepted!

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Mine is Truth in advertising not a fantasy However the HorseHung is more true now than the showoff part, I was first on here in 2000 with another name then in 2002 joined with this name because it was apropos at the time and also my email on AOhell but after 6 yrs of camming I am not nearly the showoff I once was ,which dissapoints many fans and also the main reason I started offering videos of me either for trade or purchase, Still am a showoff but NOTHING like I once was!

Btw this was a GOOD idea for a thread and I have been pleased with the responses thus far but still cant wait to hear what the fantastical queens say in reply LOL

The REAL deal
HORSE

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Guys!

Well, I guess after asking about your online names I should explain my own. Well, I have been here before in other incarnations!LOL! I was at first "Inquiring Mind" that should be pretty explanantory. As for "Naughty' , I 'm not going to lie! LOL! Y'all make me feel like a "naughty" little girl in a candy store! LOL!

Naughty

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Ecchi is a product of my hobby of studying Japanese culture and language, and my general mindframe. Ecchi is the english spelling of a Japanese word meaning 'pervert'.

For those wondering, the pronunciation is 'ee-SHEE'.

Duo187

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I oringally had the nickname of Duo. Then an anime came out that had a character named Duo in it, people thought I was just like him, his nickname was the god of death, so I used the code for homocide, 187, and here it is.. kinda simple aint it?

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Mine is a lazy compromise which describes me. I admit that it isn't that creative. I am a gym rat, bodybuilder (not pro) and the '11' describes my length.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I have been either bilbobagginsx or Pecker on every incarnation of LPSG. Bilbobagginsx is my Yahoo personna, just a username that shows my interest in Tolkienesque fantasy.

Pecker is a childhood nickname, the shortening of my father habitually calling me Peckerhead. There are a few cousins and very old friends who still fondly call me Pecker (or 'Peck' in mixed company.)

NikkiSixx: I'm about Sixx inches long and Sixx inches around.

Mr. Big Stuff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine comes from my high school days when I played football. I played on varsity starting in the 10th grade. When I went to the eleventh grade, I was promoted to first string and won the 'most improved' award from my coaches during the spring games. The next year, during the spring game, I won an award for the hardest hit when I came on a blitz and stuffed the running back on the line. We use to call this award the big stick award, but too many were childish. The coaching staff changed the name to the big stuff award. I was the first person who starts on offense to when the award (in my coach's tenure anyway) so I started to be called mr. big stuff.

Funny, I won many awards during my high school years for academics, but I am most proud of those two. figures.

Ken

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, mine makes for a post longer than I normally type. So if you've read it before, or you really don't care, scroll on.

Once while showering, my brother Lucas came home with his date before they left to go out. While they were there, his date needed to use the lavatory. Well, we have an unspoken rule in our household: when a door is shut, it's closed for a reason. We never lock the door while in the bathroom. Lucas's date didn't know this, and she walked in as I was stepping out of the tub to dry off. She stammered, bug-eyed, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know..." and walked back out. I heard her say to my brothers Lucas and Mateo, "For such a short guy, he sure has a whopper." My brothers found this funny. (Little did she know Lucas has about the same size, and Mateo's is a little bigger than either of us!) From that point, my older brothers always called me Whopper.

Once during lunch at high school, Lucas walked up to me to tell me something and called me 'Whopper' while some of my friends were around. After Lucas walked away, one of my friends asked, "Why did he call you Whopper?" I told them the story of his date walking in on me. My friends had the same gym class as I, so they were aware of my size. One of the guys said, "She should've said Double Meat Whopper!"

During the rest of my high school years, most of my classmates called me Jacinto, but quite a few called me Whopper or Double. My older bros never call me anything except Whopper. My parents don't know the reason. They think it's because I'm the shortest of the brothers, sort of a reverse nickname. My dad has even called me Whopper a couple of times, without a clue why I'm called that. (Or at least I hope he hasn't a clue!)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
'Max' was the name my nearest and dearest gave to my pride and joy when she first met him. Max for short, but as she said, "Maximilian for long".