What is the "PC Muscle"? and what is its function?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

traysheeka: I've heard some stuff about this pc muscle, i was just wondering exactly what is it and what's its function??

2. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: I could be wrong, but I believe it's the muscle that stops the flow during urination...

I know there are better explanations... please add or correct me.

3. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: No, Hapi, you're right...that's one of the things it does.

It's (and forgive my spelling here) the pubococcygeal muscle - which is a fancy way of saying it runs from your pubic bone area to your coccyx area (end of your spine)...it's the muscle that you can use to stop urination (and ejaculation, if you're really good) and also comes into play in defecation, as well.

Your PC muscle can be strengthened to the point that you can use it to prevent yourself from ejaculating and possibly go for seconds, so to speak, without having to wait.

7x6&C

4. Imported

Gold Member

1811: with enough strengthening of the PC and practice, you can better control the occurence, duration, and strength of your orgasm.

5. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: And the exercises are so EASY to do!   :D

Next time you're sitting at a stoplight, traysheeka (and tell your current mate, if you have one, to try this too) - just clench as if you're trying to stop urinating (imagine someone you don't like is walking into the bathroom on you because you forgot to lock the door, let's say)..and hold it for a few seconds...keep doing that (clench - hold - release) for as long as the light is red.

I proffer the following links:

http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/67_love_tip.html   (watch out - pop ups)

http://www.mwsexual.com/readingroom/articles/kegel-exercises.htm

Should give you an idea of what's going on down there...isn't the internet a wonderful thing?   ;D

Enjoy!
    7x6&C

6. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: it is also said that it can prevent prostate cancer! That's another definate plus! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted