What is the "PC Muscle"? and what is its function?

traysheeka: I've heard some stuff about this pc muscle, i was just wondering exactly what is it and what's its function??

H8Monga: I could be wrong, but I believe it's the muscle that stops the flow during urination...

I know there are better explanations... please add or correct me.

7x6andchg: No, Hapi, you're right...that's one of the things it does.

It's (and forgive my spelling here) the pubococcygeal muscle - which is a fancy way of saying it runs from your pubic bone area to your coccyx area (end of your spine)...it's the muscle that you can use to stop urination (and ejaculation, if you're really good) and also comes into play in defecation, as well.

Your PC muscle can be strengthened to the point that you can use it to prevent yourself from ejaculating and possibly go for seconds, so to speak, without having to wait.

7x6&C

1811: with enough strengthening of the PC and practice, you can better control the occurence, duration, and strength of your orgasm.

7x6andchg: And the exercises are so EASY to do!   :D

Next time you're sitting at a stoplight, traysheeka (and tell your current mate, if you have one, to try this too) - just clench as if you're trying to stop urinating (imagine someone you don't like is walking into the bathroom on you because you forgot to lock the door, let's say)..and hold it for a few seconds...keep doing that (clench - hold - release) for as long as the light is red.

I proffer the following links:

http://www.askmen.com/love/love_tip_60/67_love_tip.html   (watch out - pop ups)

http://www.mwsexual.com/readingroom/articles/kegel-exercises.htm

Should give you an idea of what's going on down there...isn't the internet a wonderful thing?   ;D

Enjoy!
7x6&C

gigantikok: it is also said that it can prevent prostate cancer! That's another definate plus! :)

throbb

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's a therapy out there for incontinence that has been approved for ED. It is called the Emsella chair, and it uses some kind of pulses to give you 11,600 Kegel exercises in an hour. It is quite popular with women, because apparently it strengthens sexual muscles and has the benefit of giving them incredible orgasms during the therapy. Well, it doesn't give men incredible orgasms, but it does done you up over 6 sessions to the point where you think you can pick up the chair with you pelvic muscles. And it makes you more aware of them.

So, do I shoot farther? Yes. Do I have a bigger base of my penis? Yes, I think it has increase girth. Does one of the 3 muscles stimulated in Kegel exercises give you a bigger or more pronounced head? I think it does. Can't get enough of them, really. Do I have stronger feeling orgasms? They are just a little more satisfying, though I have never known a bad orgasm.