• for BigA

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • other (specify)

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I came/come for the smart people who have something to post. That makes me go hmmmm...... good.

Sex crazed maniacs seem to be the people to hang out with.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a visitor for a good while before i joined. I find the subject of penis size, the topics very interesting. This was back when they had nudity in the avatars. So i joined and somehow got the guts to put pics up. Its been a great learning experience for me. Being able to speak my mind and thoughts. Its made me feel comfortable in my own skin. Plus there are the great people on here who make me laugh and think about everything. This is a wonderfull place.............:smile: :cool:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Seeing as how I don't have a large penis which needs supporting, I guess my primary reason for coming here is for fun... and flirting with the guys that do have large penises.:biggrin::tongue:

Edit: Since I'm going to pick "drama" as my answer to the poll, I thought I should declare in my post that I love that part of LPSG as well. Nowhere have I seen or been party to so much great drama in my life! I Love it!:biggrin::tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Because I'm mentally ill.
Well, DUH. And why do you think we all love you?

Aww, you just want somebody to say he's here "for the poles"...
I fixed that for ya, Champ. Where'd you cute pic go?

I thought it was the line for gov't cheese, but I stayed for the people.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Forgot I'm here to practice flirting lines and get new flirting ideas, that may or may not get me slapped or laid. Either way slapped or laid I'm happy.

I had a friend who went to CMU. He said he had a friend who would go up to each and every coed at a bar/party and straight up ask them if they wanted to fuck. He said like 1 in 20 would go for it but that his friend had no feeling in his cheeks by the time he got to that one. lol.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I forgot, The Arcade of course.

Both we are going to start the romance again, be aware all you High Score thieves.

My, who could that be?:biggrin1:

I've gotten two votes for some reason. 15%. wow. (I figured maybe 5-10% came here mainly for me) Come out of the shadows! you don't need to hide:biggrin1:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Forgot I'm here to practice flirting lines and get new flirting ideas, that may or may not get me slapped or laid. Either way slapped or laid I'm happy.

I had a friend who went to CMU. He said he had a friend who would go up to each and every coed at a bar/party and straight up ask them if they wanted to fuck. He said like 1 in 20 would go for it but that his friend had no feeling in his cheeks by the time he got to that one. lol.

That's interesting. I think a good fuck is well worth 19 slaps. If only i could overcome my crippling fear of rejection:mad: