What is the purpose of a stripper?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, I get drug to an upscale strip club with some friends and we wind up in the VIP area… a few bottles of vodka and strippers swooning all over because two of these guys are spending 100’s like nickels. Money, alcohol and girls… perfect combination!!!!! Anyhow, I’m just enjoying the company and fun time with my pals, looking at some spectacular hot bods. Well, long story short; one of these girls (arguably the hottest there) won’t stop rubbing all over me and tells me that she is turned on by my dick. She then says that she hasn’t had an orgasm for over a year (hey! It’s possible!!!) - I end up taking this insanely hot stripper home for her much needed orgasm. ((No strings)) I fucked her harder than anyone I ever fucked – I mean brutally fierce, and, yes she had a few orgasms. My question is; would you feel bad for really pounding the crap out of a stripper until she physically couldn’t walk or is that what their sole purpose is?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, I get drug to an upscale strip club with some friends and we wind up in the VIP area… a few bottles of vodka and strippers swooning all over because two of these guys are spending 100’s like nickels. Money, alcohol and girls… perfect combination!!!!! Anyhow, I’m just enjoying the company and fun time with my pals, looking at some spectacular hot bods. Well, long story short; one of these girls (arguably the hottest there) won’t stop rubbing all over me and tells me that she is turned on by my dick. She then says that she hasn’t had an orgasm for over a year (hey! It’s possible!!!) - I end up taking this insanely hot stripper home for her much needed orgasm. ((No strings)) I fucked her harder than anyone I ever fucked – I mean brutally fierce, and, yes she had a few orgasms. My question is; would you feel bad for really pounding the crap out of a stripper until she physically couldn’t walk or is that what their sole purpose is?

no but i'd feel pretty gross because ur probably the 15th guy that week who's been inside her. it's definitely trivial and childish to say that that's their purpose, their purpose is to take their clothes off. some end it there, some go further and engage in sex with clients. don't go around thinking every stripper wants u to fuck her and give her her first orgasm in a year (which is probably something she tells gullable guys like you to hype herself up).

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no but i'd feel pretty gross because ur probably the 15th guy that week who's been inside her. it's definitely trivial and childish to say that that's their purpose, their purpose is to take their clothes off. some end it there, some go further and engage in sex with clients. don't go around thinking every stripper wants u to fuck her and give her her first orgasm in a year (which is probably something she tells gullable guys like you to hype herself up).

So, It's safe to consider that a "NO"... ?????

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So, It's safe to consider that a "NO"... ?????

no, actually i'd love to fuck a random stripper and contract numerous std's. i'm just sayin i hope that fuck was worth riskin ur life cuz if she jumped into bed with you so easily, she probably did with a different guy the night before and you're putting yourself at risk to become another AIDS documentary 15 years from now regretting how one night with a stripper has led to a shortened, limited life of medications, isolation and ridicule. i'd suggest making regular visits to a clinic periodically for the next 6 months, just a suggestion

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, actually i'd love to fuck a random stripper and contract numerous std's. i'm just sayin i hope that fuck was worth riskin ur life cuz if she jumped into bed with you so easily, she probably did with a different guy the night before and you're putting yourself at risk to become another AIDS documentary 15 years from now regretting how one night with a stripper has led to a shortened, limited life of medications, isolation and ridicule

Ahhhhhh.... of course, strippers have AIDS! What was I thinking...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahhhhhh.... of course, strippers have AIDS! What was I thinking...

not all strippers, but if the stripper is willing to go to bed with guys she first meets, it's very likely. actually there are strippers with aids, as impossible as it may seems. there was once a stripper on "cops" who was arrested for having unprotected sex with men and not telling them she was infected. honest to goodness she looked directly into the camera and said that since she's dying she's going to take down as many men with her as she can. do you not see the logic that random sexual encounters are one of the biggest causes of the spread of the disease. to say that your behavior was reckless would be an understatement. do you know some strippers looking for a paycheck put vaseline on condoms to make them break during intercourse?? bam, you have this guys child and hit him up for child support, won't have to work anymore

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My question is; would you feel bad for really pounding the crap out of a stripper until she physically couldn’t walk or is that what their sole purpose is?

Yes, I would feel bad for pounding the crap out of anyone if it resulted in them being physically unable to walk. Personally, that's not my definition of good sex and I'm not a sadist.

I don't believe that being pounded until they can't walk is the sole purpose of strippers. The sole purpose of strippers would seem to be to me, stripping. I've never been to a strip club and seen any stripper pounded until she couldn't walk. In most strip clubs you're limited by what you can do with the strippers--paraplegic crap pounding would seem to rob a stripper of her ability to strip or dance well, so it would frustrate her purpose.

Strippers are men or women who dance while removing their clothes. I don't see how, when it comes to their private sex life, they would be any different than anyone who doesn't strip. I'm not sure what would make you think they all want to be treated the same way, but then again, I can barely understand what would motivate you to post your question.

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice one man, sounds like you had an awesome fuck.
I dated a stripper for quite a while a few years. I worked in a strip joint every now and then as a musician. So every 10 minutes there would be a new stripper on stage doing their act, some of whom used a pole. I was incredibly attracted to one stripper who was ex ballet and had a very fit body, and a particularly fit arse. Asked her out and it went from there.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, I would feel bad for pounding the crap out of anyone if it resulted in them being physically unable to walk. Personally, that's not my definition of good sex and I'm not a sadist.

I don't believe that being pounded until they can't walk is the sole purpose of strippers. The sole purpose of strippers would seem to be to me, stripping. I've never been to a strip club and seen any stripper pounded until she couldn't walk. In most strip clubs you're limited by what you can do with the strippers--paraplegic crap pounding would seem to rob a stripper of her ability to strip or dance well, so it would frustrate her purpose.

Strippers are men or women who dance while removing their clothes. I don't see how, when it comes to their private sex life, they would be any different than anyone who doesn't strip. I'm not sure what would make you think they all want to be treated the same way, but then again, I can barely understand what would motivate you to post your question.

that's a very intelligent take on an unintelligent post

Hey guys i fucked a teacher last week, does that mean the purpose of a teacher is to fuck her till her hands are so sore she can't write on a chalkboard. NO!!! the point of a teacher is to teach. having sex with someone doesn't mean it's their only purpose. does anyone else suspect the OP was either a 14 year old kid or a very very lost grown man

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At twenty-one my attitude when I went to my first strip club was that I was going to impress the stripper to such a degree with my really long cock, she would leave the place with me and we would fuck the night away. Instead I ended up leaving empty handed having spent a weeks worth of my flight instructor earnings in a couple of hours.

The entire purpose of a strip club is to separate you from your money as quickly as possible; to have the stripper excite you, tease you and grab the cash so fast you won't know what hit you. The premise is for an expectation of sex if you slip her enough money. But unless the strip joint has been really paying off the vice officers in your town, that gentleman is not going to happen. You will leave poorer and perhaps not any wiser.

An open secret is that most strippers are lesbians and the others are using the gigs as pay-back for some familial tragedy or bad relationship they suffered. It also seems every stripper in her early twenties is doing the pole dance while she's studying in college to be a Wall street insider or a neurosurgeon. Each time a newspaper or news show does an interview in a strip club some dancer spouts "I have faced misogynistic abuse at the hands of men and this is my vehicle for retribution. When I'm not stripping I am a student with a 4.0 GPA in physics."

Now tell me how you and the stripper went out and had (unpaid) sex?

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At twenty-one my attitude when I went to my first strip club was that I was going to impress the stripper to such a degree with my really long cock, she would leave the place with me and we would fuck the night away. Instead I ended up leaving empty handed having spent a weeks worth of my flight instructor earnings in a couple of hours.

The entire purpose of a strip club is to separate you from your money as quickly as possible; to have the stripper excite you, tease you and grab the cash so fast you won't know what hit you. The premise is for an expectation of sex if you slip her enough money. But unless the strip joint has been really paying off the vice officers in your town, that gentleman is not going to happen. You will leave poorer and perhaps not any wiser.

An open secret is that most strippers are lesbians and the others are using the gigs as pay-back for some familial tragedy or bad relationship they suffered. It also seems every stripper in her early twenties is doing the pole dance while she's studying in college to be a Wall street insider or a neurosurgeon. Each time a newspaper or news show does an interview in a strip club some dancer spouts "I have faced misogynistic abuse at the hands of men and this is my vehicle for retribution. When I'm not stripping I am a student with a 4.0 GPA in physics."

Now tell me how you and the stripper went out and had (unpaid) sex?

brilliant. i'm beginning to seriously doubt the truthfullness of the OP, but if it is in fact a sad, grown man and not a punk teenager than my friends i may have found my new cash cow!! this guy is probably feeling good about himself falling for that crap about the stripper not having an orgasm and fucking her til her whatever fell off. he's probably the third guy this week she's done this too and is probably laughing with her female lover as they both count his money. men are completely gullable. hey OP, i've never had an orgasm, if you keep throwing money at me we can go home and you can be my FIRST!!!!!!! j/p. he probably posted this because the stripper built up his ego, praising him for his size and sexual prowess while truthfully being concerned only with his wallet

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
strippers will tell you anything for MONEY
and they will also do anything for MONEY

Again, I fail to see how strippers are radically different than everyone else in those regards. Although I'm sure there are some limits. I doubt strippers would murder a bus full of senior citizens for $10. And I'm reasonably sure that for a million dollars guaranteed, you would let the OP pound the crap out of you with his cock until you couldn't physically walk. 2 million? 5 million? C'mon.

So what's the difference between you and the strippers beyond negotiating the price?