What is the real average?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Mr_Cumalot, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I know we hear that the average length is like 5.5 on the officially measured surveys and 6 on the self measure. Does
    anyone think this is too low though? If those are averages youd need plenty in the 3 and 4 range to balance the average up. Is this possible? So girls and gay guys, what is the AVERAGE in your experiences?

2. srkog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you wouldn't necessarily need a lot of 3's and 4's. You could just have so many 4.5-6ers that the few outliers have only a negligible affect on the average. (the 3's and 4's do exist; its just rare that you find people bragging about how small their dicks are)

3. camerondude

camerondude New Member

yeah average cant be so small... as u said there would have to be so many under 6 to make that add up.... Ive never seen one under 6! i think 7 or 7.5 would be closer to a real average

4. sk2k

sk2k New Member

I think 6 is about right, I'm bout 6.5 and I've seen plenty smaller than me, about 4.5ish

5. larocca

larocca New Member

Albums:
    If 7 is the average, then I'm below average... which would be quite depressing I guess.

6. sk2k

sk2k New Member

there is no way on eaeth 7 us average! not a chance, a lot fo the girls I've been with think my 6.5er is bigger than most of the other fellas!

7. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

It seems unlikely that average is bigger. in fact a lot of medical researchers think it is likely that the research is off by at least a half inch or more due to the fact that they used volintears who then had to get an erection in front of a stranger. Guys who had a larger penis are much more likely to be willing to do this than guys with a smaller one. That most likely nocked the average up an inch or so. In all likelyhood five inches is average length and Four point seventyfive is the average girth.

8. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i agree 7 is large. as most guys i have seen is 61/2 an under and very few i mite add were 61/2 ,but their were some. as most were 5 and under. i have seen bigger but not many, my hubby is 7 3/4 x 7 and i have only seen a couple guys who was longer than him but they was not as wide as my hubby. so if you are talking length only here then, 7 i would have to say from my experience is not the average. as most are under that. also i find that the longer the cock the thiner it is as well. not saying all are but the ones i know are. an me being a girth lover of cock. i think when referring to small , average , or large, you have to know which way one likes it before it would be considered the norm or what ever. but yes again 7 would be considered big in most cases. :wink:

#8 B_Morning_Glory, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  9. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    Best I can get from many different surveys is average length is around 5.5" (somewhere between 5-6) and girth around 4.75". Remember stats will be skewed higher on this site then the gen population.

http://www.mraverage.com/results.htm

#9 Mike7, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
  10. chasbot

chasbot New Member

ditto

11. No_Strings

Gold Member

In simple terms, think of the penis length bell curve like a clock face.

Most are 6.
    For every 7, there's a 5.
    For every 8 there's a 4, for every 9 a 3, etc. etc.

12. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

I think the fact we are on this site solely based on bigger male genitalia, it makes our perception of the "average" seem a lot bigger. After seeing a lot of pictures on this site, it makes it hard to believe that I am even considered big compared to other people. But I guess so, considered the responses from females.

Anyone else feel like that?

13. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Why can't we all be "huge?" Uh, isn't "huge" a relative measure?

There's over 3 billion human penises in the world. Seems there would be little problem finding enough "slightly below average" people, to balance out the average.

And if there's any truth to those perceptions that Asians are a bit smaller, well there's over half the world population right there. Of course, size isn't everything, judging by the large population size, which I consider large population and family size far more significant and celebratory, than mere penis size.

14. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

So for every 13, there's a -1?

Maybe not all "bell curves" are perfectly bell-shaped.

But then of course, are any humans naturally 13 inches? Perhaps no humans are actually naturally hung like a horse, but some come close to being hung like a pony?

15. Gnobe

Gnobe Member

Well I'm not a gay guy and don't do many public showers but I saw one of my mates nob's as I was searching through his phone for pictures, I didn't mean to, he was just pissing about with some girl he met in a night club and sending her stuff.

Looked at least 7-7.5 erect, because you could get two hands on it with most of his helmut still leftover (I predicted while looking).

Now if I'm 8.5 or thereabouts, and this friend of mine, who's been a childhood friend since I was 6, also has a cock in the alleged top 5% region, you have to find the chances of that pretty rare. Either that, or the average is a lot bigger than suggested, which is what sounds more correct.

I mean look at all the celeb galleries? How many people do we find over 7, 8 etc? Quite a lot, much more than 10% of the population it seems.

16. YoungDonk

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I highly doubt 7 inches is the average... maybe 1 in 5 are 7 inches or bigger. If I was you I'd still keep my head held high, haha

17. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

To be honest (and I'm no expert) but many dudes must measure wrong. I've seen guys who say they are 7, 8 etc and they just aren't. Measure from the top not the bottom guys. That's what I do. My guess at the national average is 6.

18. myz

myz New Member

seriously.. the average size is somewhere between 4.75 & 5.5. A lot of you guys are really overexaggerating some of the sizes that you've seen.

19. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I would say 4.9-5.1" since many small guys wont show up when research are done...

If the average was 7" then there would be no ...O wow! you are big!

A year ago I found the average of lpsg to be 7.2-7.3 " for lenght and 5.7-5.8 for girth .. now, that tell us that 7 1/4 is the average of a large penis site... Not the average joes...

look into my old thread you will find it...

20. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted