What is the real average?

xrj789

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the fact we are on this site solely based on bigger male genitalia, it makes our perception of the "average" seem a lot bigger. After seeing a lot of pictures on this site, it makes it hard to believe that I am even considered big compared to other people. But I guess so, considered the responses from females.

Anyone else feel like that?

This is very true. This site is awesome, but it definitely makes us mid-range "big" guys (which I'll classify as around 7 long) feel small. But yeah, there's too much anecdotal evidence to classify 7 as small, or even average, I think. Girth is another one - the average girth has got to be closer to 4.5 than we think.

Any other guys on here around 5.5 or so in girth? Have your partners commented on your thickness too? Or am I the only one?

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The average is 5-6 depending on the test, but it's not the average, just the range of most seen. Taking an average would be stupid because this is a range and not an average situation. If they did take an average, they would leave out the outliers, below 4 and above 8.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the men that I've known over the years, I'm pretty confident that the average size really is around 5 to 5.5 inches. 6 is considered average but I think it's a bit over. 7 is actually larger than most. I've also come to grips with the fact that men that are 5'8" to 5'10" are often packing more than the guys that are 6'4". I SO wish there were a way to tell when it was still in the pants.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'm not a gay guy and don't do many public showers but I saw one of my mates nob's as I was searching through his phone for pictures, I didn't mean to, he was just pissing about with some girl he met in a night club and sending her stuff.

Looked at least 7-7.5 erect, because you could get two hands on it with most of his helmut still leftover (I predicted while looking).

Now if I'm 8.5 or thereabouts, and this friend of mine, who's been a childhood friend since I was 6, also has a cock in the alleged top 5% region, you have to find the chances of that pretty rare. Either that, or the average is a lot bigger than suggested, which is what sounds more correct.

I mean look at all the celeb galleries? How many people do we find over 7, 8 etc? Quite a lot, much more than 10% of the population it seems.
Hand size to cock size can mean a lot here...

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From the men that I've known over the years, I'm pretty confident that the average size really is around 5 to 5.5 inches. 6 is considered average but I think it's a bit over. 7 is actually larger than most. I've also come to grips with the fact that men that are 5'8" to 5'10" are often packing more than the guys that are 6'4". I SO wish there were a way to tell when it was still in the pants.
We have to make up for our vertical deficiencies somehow...

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Have you wondered that you probably get to see smaller guys vs 6'4" ? And maybe that is why you think they are smaller?>

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now if I'm 8.5 or thereabouts, and this friend of mine, who's been a childhood friend since I was 6, also has a cock in the alleged top 5% region, you have to find the chances of that pretty rare. Either that, or the average is a lot bigger than suggested, which is what sounds more correct.
Pretty rare? That's like saying I'm 6'3" and a guy I grew up with turned out to be 6'3", so 6'3" can't be that rare. It seems like it is 5% chance that your friend is that big also, so 1 in 20, not too rare. Your size doesn't matter when figuring the probability.

Any other guys on here around 5.5 or so in girth? Have your partners commented on your thickness too? Or am I the only one?
I am, and one girlfriend said I was the thickest she ever was with. She said she saw one longer than my 7", but he was thinner. I think she had seen at least 10 and probably more, but maybe not 50. Of the few girls I've been with she was the most experienced. So I can't complain about my size.

pstg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's fairly simple. For each person with a 4 inch weiner there will be another with an 8 inch cock, 5 inches and 7 inches, 5.5 and 6.5, etc. It's a normal distribution so this is expected. People that are less hung than average aren't as likely to brag about it but more hung people are. Hence the perception that most cocks are 7" or above - exhibitionism is to blame.

conchis

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a doctor friend of mine always says the average is in the formula

15 + or - 3 in centimetres

(5.9 + or - 1.18)

pstg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You can see why things are the way they are. Notice the areas on either side of the graph match up roughly esp. taking into account small-penis shyness.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.blakereviews.com/penislength.jpghttp://www.blakereviews.com/penislength.jpg

You can see why things are the way they are. Notice the areas on either side of the graph match up roughly esp. taking into account small-penis shyness.

If you look at the graph, you will see that 50% is 5.5-6 inches. Since that is the largest selection in the graph, that would what would be seen as the "average" size. Average in this sense is incorrect, it's not the addition and division of the sizes, it's the what range of sizes appear the most.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On this web site, in my humble opinion, the average is 6 to 7 REALITY inches. Internet inches is 2" longer or 3.5" longer if measured from the anus to the tip.

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just think there will never be a concrete "average" due to small guys being more shy.

I say we just accept that were big and not worry about a comparison :p