What is the reason for bone pressing?

007baby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends on the degree of obesity or lack thereof for the individual. To a certain extent, unless you are very lean like say at 12 percent body fat and under, it is normal to have some extra "padding" in the lower abdomen area right above the penis. However, for many guys, especially those who are 15 percent and over in body fat (especially those 20 percent and over), the padding is thick enough that some of the base of the penis shaft is covered and hidden by the pad. They say that for every 20-30lbs a guy weighs over his lean body weight, a whole inch is hidden by the fat. One's true size therefor, INCLUDES those hidden inches because if the individual was to loose that weight (which is very possible), then his penis would hang completely unhindered by the fat... not because he grew, but because it was always there. I for one have experienced this since I am a husky guy, when I've been intimate with someone while being overweight, I will PRESS my self against them to get all full 8 inches into them... or when they cowgirl me, I will press down the fat pad with my fingers, and they will ride all 8 inches of me... if I don't press when I measure, I'd be just over 7 inches. Bone press measuring is one's TRUE size, period. One's fat pad can be temporary... one's penis size is what it is, independent of one's degree of being overweight.

Typicaltool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i agree, I'm a big guy as well, slightly overweight, but i mostly just mean in build, so I experience the same sort of thing. Depending on how hard I am it could be 6-6.5 if i don't press it down and 7 if I do

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah i have the fat pad and i can bone press and measure 8 so it seems to hide an inch or so.

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always been quite slim but I have lost a littlle weight in recent the years and I have found my penis measures a bit longer that it did. I used to record 6¾ and now I am a genuine 7. Bone-pressed I get to 7½ in the last few weeks. I have lost about 5 lbs since August.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm...I've never bone-pressed (find it hilarious that it's even got a name for it). I always thought it as cheating. But I guess I'll give a go and see how much longer I can get.

Latah.

Alacrity

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see, it's an averaging tool then.. I normally see it abbreviated BPEL or BPFL when people report their PE progress. I only record touching the skin because I care about what I see right off, not about what could technically be thrust :rolleyes:

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought bone-pressed was a more accurate estimate of how much penetration one can potentially get. It is also more consistent, as others said, since you can put on and lose fat.

I've wondered this: Do men that are heavy for a long time have their pelvis bone get bigger to support the weight, and then since the penis is anchored in the pelvis somewhere they end up with less visible penis? Their whole pelvic area would expand leaving less penis sticking out.