What is the sexiest part of your body besides….

D_Pat Fanny

Account Disabled
Media
Don’t mention whatever your wife, gf or bf says – they don’t always abide by the truth in information act. Besides they want your ginormous hard as granite dong doing piston action in their pussies, down their throats or up the wazoos. Tell us what others say who have no vested interest in flattering you. For me it has to be the arms. Before working out at the gym for 4.5 years I was essentially one of those shapeless clown balloon creations. After those years I started to wear sleeveless shirts to workout sessions and did I get the compliments. From men trainers, other clients especially women but the word sexy rather than superb athletic development came from a half dozen women trainers. I did not notice anything in particular since it took place over such a long period, but passing a mirror once I did do an about face and said “God you do have about the sexiest arms I have ever seen.” Now if that featureless chest of mine could just follow in the same path. I suppose I can understand why women would use sexy for arms since there is a lot of the sex act involved with use of those arms so I am pround to be the possessor of sexy arms. What about your body parts causing panting in your intended fuck victims?

Blackbwai

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm...that would have to be either my back or thighs. , tend to have an atheletic body and have keep fit due to my job. My girlfriend once described my lower body to have looked powerfull like a stallion, I guess that thought still rolls around her head making her weak at the knees ;)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm still waiting for the op's pix showing this "ginormous dick" he says he "sports":rolleyes:
The sexiest part of any ones body is the mind without which no one is doing a damn thing!
cigarbabe:saevil: