What is the SHORTEST you have ever measured?

TheSeiF

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enough of so many "how long this", "how long that", now i ask what is the shortes/smallest you have ever measured or at least seen (and estimate size) your own dick. Give the circumstances to.

I start, The shortest i have seen my cock was right after my apendisitis operation (Damn thing appeared 2 days before the FIRST AND POSSIBLY ONLY Dreamtheatre concert here¬¬), i was impressed cus it looked like.... 5 cm? (normaly im 12 flacid). I felt horrible for other reasons thou, but it still bugged me in the moment.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The shortest? THe shortest is when it completely pulls into my body and disappears! Any shorter and I'd have a vagina:rolleyes:

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met this absolutely gorgeous guy in Mississippi. Once I got him to consent, I opened his pants and there is a cock about the size of my thumb - no kidding! Cute cock, in fact, in every way (cut and clean) except small. Probably 3" long and diameter less than a quarter. I couldn't believe it especially after he had told me he was a "ladies' man." Oh well, I was able to suck him to a climax but my throat felt like I was being stabbed to death.:redface:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I couldn't measure, but I found myself last weekend in the gym showers next to a man at least 2 meters tall, very big build - probably a bit overweight - and at the most 2 cm of visible cock. It looked like just the glans covered by the foreskin and no shaft at all.

As has often been mentioned, things are rarely in proportion.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Enough of so many "how long this", "how long that", now i ask what is the shortest/smallest you have ever measured or at least seen (and estimate size) your own dick. Give the circumstances too.

Since the last two posters failed to grasp the sense of this thread, please note the highlighted text above, taken from the opening post. :rolleyes:

To which, my response is... following a week of intense medication, after which I could neither get an erection nor find more than about 2.5" inches of my flaccid penis (which usually measures around 5.5"). Scary times indeed! :eek: :cool: But all better about two days later. :smile:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a circumcision when I was 30. I had a bit of a shock afterwards when I saw how much skin had been removed. I had been given some pills to reduce erections for a week or so post-op, but they didn't work very well. Erections were painful and pulled at the stitches. When I saw the Surgeon after the first week I commented upon the tightness and how my cock was shorter. He said I'd asked him to remove that much skin, and reminded me that I had wanted him to cut below the scars from old foreskin piercings as I wanted them removed along with the foreskin. I guess I hadn't reckoned on quite how much skin on my shaft was going to go. He said "Don't worry, it'll stretch". Later that day I measured my erection. It was a little less than 5.5". I was horrified. It had measured just over 6" the previous time I'd measured.

The surgeon was right. In time the skin stretched and my erections became longer. But it wasn't happening as fast as I'd have liked so I started using a pump each evening as I read in bed. It wasn't long before I exceeded my pre-circumcision length by a 1/4" or so, and satisfied with that I stopped using the pump. Curiosity got the better of me this year and I have resumed PE... (but that's off subject in this thread)

So there you are: The shortest I have measured erect is about 5.45"
The shortest flaccid? Every time I swim in the sea in the UK my cock goes white and shrivells down to this little hard thing not much bigger than my thumb. About 3" long x 4" girth I'd guess. I have never measured. Next time I'm feeling brave I'll dip it in a glass of iced water and measure it for you :eek:

BJT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the smallest I have seen mine (didn't have a ruler handy) was about .5-.75 inches after spending a few hours swimming and tubing in lack michigan last spring. It was a little bit chilly, air was about 75 but the water couldn't have been more than 50

Brent

1st Like
Media
Years ago, I was still a student, working late, in St. Louis. I left campus and went to catch the last city bus that would take me home. Still a block away from the cross street I saw the bus pass - damn, it was early and I was screwed. It was extremely cold outside and now I had two miles to walk to my apartment. I walked home on icy streets and when I finally entered my apartment I really had to pee (I had studied with the help of a couple of beers). I opened the door to my apartment, went straight to the john, zipped open, and - it was gone! My cock had totally retreated into my body to try to keep warm. I tried to aim as best I could as I let loose with the pee and luckily most hit in the toilet.

I had never seen the feller so totally disappear before, nor have I since. But it makes sense to get out of the cold. He does have a head on him, after all.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After an anti-alcoholism lecture in university I decided to test the lecturer's postulation that alcohol limits your erection size while drunk. I measured my cock (incorrectly, as I later found out) sober and got 7.25" long and 6" around (mine curves up, and from what I have read I am supposed to take the bottom measurement, and the top, and then average it to get true length, I only used the top after some flattening out). Then, after I got smashed that night, I measured it at 5.75" long and 5.5" around and not completely erect (despite my and my gf's best efforts).

I know that when I am stressed out my erections do not get as full as when I am relaxed. I tested that theory the other night when I was losing a mental battle with this new lady and decided to JO to release my stress. My erection was a bit of a letdown, size wise.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enough of so many "how long this", "how long that", now i ask what is the shortes/smallest you have ever measured or at least seen (and estimate size) your own dick. Give the circumstances to.

I start, The shortest i have seen my cock was right after my apendisitis operation (Damn thing appeared 2 days before the FIRST AND POSSIBLY ONLY Dreamtheatre concert here¬¬), i was impressed cus it looked like.... 5 cm? (normaly im 12 flacid). I felt horrible for other reasons thou, but it still bugged me in the moment.

I'd be pissed too if my otherwise useless appendix made me miss a Dream Theater concert...

Anyway, the smallest I've ever measured is probably around 2", but I've confirmed 2.75" when in ice-cold temperatures. However I am smallest when my stomach is ill and from estimate I might possibly be even shorter than 2" during those times.

It's still wider in girth than the average flaccid penis though so my dick looks like the Michelin Man and it kind of gets all rolled up into itself like a compressed accordion. Does anyone else get that?

D.G.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2.5 inches is the smallest I've ever actually measured it at, although i'm sure on cold days it's got down to 2 inches *blushes*

Although I'm usually only 3 inches anyway :$

Eric420

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I took prozac for 3 months during highschool, my cock was about a half inch shorter than normal and it was floppier than normal when I jerked off. Stopped the prozac and it was back to normal.