what is the smallest cock you have seen/had

thirstygirl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some Italian guy I picked up years ago. It was like sucking on my baby finger. He had only 3 inches or so and had not idea what to do with that. And he was an arrogant ass. Needless to say fake numbered him.

more_guy2004

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True story here. I met a guy once. He was 18-19 at the time. He only had about an inch HARD! I'm not big at all, I'm 6 inches; but I felt so bad for him and didn't want to make him any more embarrassed than the already was; so I didn't even get mine out..LOL. I just jerked him off and that was it.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was at the baths in Chicago, years ago. I was in the glory hole section getting my dicked sucked through a hole. This perfect dude walks up. About 19-20, Blond curly hair, slim well defined and had a six poack. The dude that was sucking on my cock, I made him stop and let the blond dude suck mine. I thought he was beautiful and top him back to my room. Then the towel came off. Man, I had never seen such a small dick. Bet it was no more than 2 inches hard and no more thick than on of my finger. I had never seen balls that small either. Like a little kids. He had hair. I have to have a good size cock when I fuck a dude. like to hold on to it in missionary postion, while I do the fucking. I fucked him and let him go. I felt so sorry for him.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Once met a guy....nice looking, good build...could have used a thimble for a condom....i felt so sorry for him....he said he was a 'top'....was baffled as to 'how'...?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had quite a few.

The first one was a micro-case. He was alright - nice person, wanted to be fucked and that was it. Sad he wasn't blessed with anything more than the 1/2" he posessed. Decent looking, but not LTR material.

The second one, was a softie 3". Poor guy physically could not achieve an erection.
He was probably the most fun of anybody I've had. Enthusiastic, orgasmic, passionate, and totally into the act. I sucked on his soft cock to orgasm. He was a total sweetheart, and from what I found out, is in a LTR with one of my old Friends.

The others were just quicke "Look at Me im a stud" types with nothing in the pockets to do the deed. From what I remember, most were bottoms with only a few being Dominant tops.