what is the smallest cock you have seen/had

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by aanix99, Dec 26, 2009.

1. aanix99

aanix99 New Member

see above and discuss!

2. Luvhmlrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    can you say "Oscar Mayer Wiener"?

3. thirstygirl

thirstygirl Member

Albums:
    Some Italian guy I picked up years ago. It was like sucking on my baby finger. He had only 3 inches or so and had not idea what to do with that. And he was an arrogant ass. Needless to say fake numbered him.

4. D_Gartherite Gooseberries

there was a guy in my gym class last year that had a micro penis i think. He was probably no more than 1" soft.

5. more_guy2004

more_guy2004 New Member

True story here. I met a guy once. He was 18-19 at the time. He only had about an inch HARD! I'm not big at all, I'm 6 inches; but I felt so bad for him and didn't want to make him any more embarrassed than the already was; so I didn't even get mine out..LOL. I just jerked him off and that was it.

6. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Terence Howard has the smallest i've ever seen...

7. dc46064

dc46064 New Member

Albums:
    I was at the baths in Chicago, years ago. I was in the glory hole section getting my dicked sucked through a hole. This perfect dude walks up. About 19-20, Blond curly hair, slim well defined and had a six poack. The dude that was sucking on my cock, I made him stop and let the blond dude suck mine. I thought he was beautiful and top him back to my room. Then the towel came off. Man, I had never seen such a small dick. Bet it was no more than 2 inches hard and no more thick than on of my finger. I had never seen balls that small either. Like a little kids. He had hair. I have to have a good size cock when I fuck a dude. like to hold on to it in missionary postion, while I do the fucking. I fucked him and let him go. I felt so sorry for him.

8. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    And you know because.........................?

9. catman

Gold Member

Once met a guy....nice looking, good build...could have used a thimble for a condom....i felt so sorry for him....he said he was a 'top'....was baffled as to 'how'...?

10. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had quite a few.

The first one was a micro-case. He was alright - nice person, wanted to be fucked and that was it. Sad he wasn't blessed with anything more than the 1/2" he posessed. Decent looking, but not LTR material.

The second one, was a softie 3". Poor guy physically could not achieve an erection.
    He was probably the most fun of anybody I've had. Enthusiastic, orgasmic, passionate, and totally into the act. I sucked on his soft cock to orgasm. He was a total sweetheart, and from what I found out, is in a LTR with one of my old Friends.

The others were just quicke "Look at Me im a stud" types with nothing in the pockets to do the deed. From what I remember, most were bottoms with only a few being Dominant tops.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice