what is the typical flaccid size you see at the lockerroom?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
or at a urinal, I guess?
I've never really looked or been naked in a lockroom. Kind of weird I know, I'm just curious from your experiences what the general survey of sizes usually are.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what about girth?
i know it's hard to judge that, so maybe like guessing the width measuring from the top?

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm I would guess the width to be about 1"-1.25". It is hard to guess the circumference though. My best guess at the circumference would be about 3".

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Honestly, for all my life, I've been too scared to even be caught looking... let alone show the least bit of interest in checking out another guy.

However, with that having been said, over the last couple of years, I have gotten my courage being around this forum :wink: ..realizing that other fellas wonder too, about how they compare to the next guy. And so, I HAVE at least allowed my peripheral vision to assist me to try to catch a quick glimpse when (say) standing at a urinal. (I've stated before that I much prefer the personal privacy of a stall, but there are times when there's nothing available but a urinal.)

I guess much to my surprise, I am (gradually) believing (and accepting?) that indeed most men ARE typically much smaller in their flaccid sizes than we would ever believe around here. Yes...I'd say 2 to 3 inches seems to be what I'm able to "observe" at a urinal. Fact is, I hardly have EVER seen anything showing all that much when guys next to me are either "shaking it" or "tucking it" back in.

Seldom have I noticed a real "dangler" by our standards here in the LPSG.

Girth? I can't really say. I tend to think too, that anything beyond average (flaccid) girth isn't all that common either.

This forum, for all its good, really does influence our ability to comprehend the subject of "size" as it truly exists in the real world.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I never look, I wish I knew more about the average size, would probably make me a hell of alot more confident. Anyway I did look at a guys bum today to see if he was waxing or shaving it or anything, he was just behind me and I was putting acne cream on in the mirror. I didn't learn anything.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
agree.... 2-3 as an average. once in a great while there are the 5-6...but not as common as LPSG suggests when you read all the commons on here at one time.
yeah..i concur..but i luv the looks i get sometimes walking out of the sauna and into the shower area sportin a nice puffy semi..:tongue: :biggrin1: ..These dudes that go to a public health club and then take a shower with there tightie-whities own really crack me up tho..

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah..i concur..but i luv the looks i get sometimes walking out of the sauna and into the shower area sportin a nice puffy semi..:tongue: :biggrin1: ..These dudes that go to a public health club and then take a shower with there tightie-whities own really crack me up tho..

Yeah, no kidding. I'm in Dallas for the week for work, and was working out at a gym near my hotel tonight after work. While I was changing out of my work clothes into my work out attire, this guy came out of the showers wearing briefs that were soaking wet because he was showering in them. He then proceeded to towel off and put his jeans on over the wet underwear. Seriously, why would anyone want to drive home like that??? And his briefs when wet because very form fitting and semi-see through, so it's not like he was hiding much at all from the other guys in the locker room. And in my opinion, he had nothing to be ashamed of; he wasn't anything huge, but not the least bit below average.

As for what I usually see, I'd say 3" is pretty normal, with some a little shorter, some a little longer, and every once in a while, there's a guy who's sporting a lot more even when totally soft. Saw one of those tonight too in the shower, and he was really showing it off. I'd guess the guy was hanging down about 6-7", and was totally soft. I've seen plenty of guys completely hard who were considerably smaller than this guy was completely flaccid.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the responses!

After a bit of observation and measuring of my own penis, I realized that If I have shrinkage, I'm 3", if I'm "normal", I have something around 4" and if it's hot out somewhat I'll get like 5-5 1/2". I looked in my mirror and as long as I don't have the 3" shrinkage I'm actually somewhat impressed with my flaccid size (the girth for the most part...I'm not much girthier than the average but for some reason I tend to be kinda thick flaccid as long as I don't have shrinkage)

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
well im around the locker rooms a lot, i swim. so ya, i mostly see 1-3", but every now and then, like 75% of the time, i see some 4-6" flaccid. some are T H I C K also. but it just matters whos there or whos showing. urinals, ive seen one of the biggest guys, 7 flaccid, hugely thick!

canlaek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I belong to a gym associated with a local college... students teachers an out side members change an shower together abt 4 inch is the norm with a occasional dangler....

jlmchq

Sexy Member
Media
Peter Sarsgaard appears to be on the small size to me, and I think this is the opinion of most others based on what I've read on other discussion boards.

But according to what I'm reading here, he seems to be pretty much average. That just kind of surprises me, he seems to have a much smaller than average flaccid penis to me.

Attachments