what is the typical flaccid size you see at the lockerroom?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Avg. in the lockerroom would probably be about 3". Have seen a couple so short the head barely stuck out past the pubes. Have seen a few but not many 5 to 6 inchers. 1 1/4 inches thick was probably about avg. But most about 3 inches.

aido

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know if there's a 'typical' size that I've seen in the gym; some guys are small, some large - maybe an averages of 4 - 5'; but the hot water in the showers tends to increase the flaccid size of a penis. At the gym tonight I noticed a guy in the shower who was completley soft (i.e. not a hint of turgidity) but looked to be around 7 inchess - so way breaking the bell-curve

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
2 in to 3 in is avg in my gym. some are thicker than others though. not too many showers..must be a lot of growers. I am a shower and am normally pretty long when flaccid..maybe 5-6" as my pic shows. do get looks on occasion..very cool

dwzig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The average I have observed would be 3-4 inches.
Once in a while you do see a whooper (but rare)

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peter Sarsgaard appears to be on the small size to me, and I think this is the opinion of most others based on what I've read on other discussion boards.

But according to what I'm reading here, he seems to be pretty much average. That just kind of surprises me, he seems to have a much smaller than average flaccid penis to me.

Its buried in a pretty thick bush dont you think that makes it looks on the small side?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
About 3" at my gym, but there's a lot of variation. Some you can't even tell for sure are men (I hope they've chosen the right lockerroom, but they've got no body hair other than way too copious pubic hair, and real ugly boobs, if boobs they be), and some are real swaying dangly hangers.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
These threads really crack me up. I couldn't tell you what the "average" flaccid size is in the locker room at my gym, even though I definitely look. I do know I'm above the average size, whatever the average is. There are a few, say 2 or 3 out of like forty men during the time I go there, who are bigger than I am. And I'm not a "show-er," although according to what I've recently read, most men are. So put that all together, and who knows what to think.

HOWEVER, I still couldn't estimate a size, I don't think. What cracks me up even more is the posters who say someone was "completely soft" or "totally flaccid." How the heck do you know? What is completely flaccid anyway? Flaccid size includes a large range for me, and for most guys. If I "fluff" at least a bit before I go to the shower, or if I've had a nice workout and the testosterone is flowing and the blood is pumping, I hang better than if I've been sitting around. After I get up in the morning and pee, I'm hanging "flaccid" quite generously for a good half hour or more. Temperature, mood, health all affect the hang, and all the variations are "flaccid." When is one actually sporting a semi-hard-on? If I start to have an angle to the dangle, then it's a semi. But for me, that could be any number of sizes all the way up to just before I'm really hard. Even then, sometimes, I'm more "erect" than others.

Funny thing, this penis, you know.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree with cgttown....I see a lot of fluffed dick in the locker room...especially getting in and out of the shower.....usually 3 -5 inches.
But if you check folks out when they first arrive and undress, definitely a
little smaller (2-4 inches).

And those coming out of the sauna/steamroom always look a little more pumped up.

I always love the long, meaty danglers!

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yup, 2-3 inches at a very quick glance. I think this site gives me distorted expectations!

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cgttown is right on this one. I actually made this thread months ago, it got bumped however. I noticed that I can definitely fluff myself up to like 5" which still passing as "flaccid", but in reality, my "totally flaccid" size is like 3", maybe 4" max. Interesting answers, however