what is the typical flaccid size you see at the lockerroom?

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im typically the youngest one in there...its a private beach club where a lot of older wealthier types go...not to boast, but im at least 2 times longer flaccid than anyone ive ever seen in there

Drago

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2-3 inches

I agree i'd say that's the size of most guys in the lockers but I'm not sure exactally. What I do know is that every guy i've seen in locker rooms till this point have looked like they might be, at most, 5 inches hard. Also their cock head doesn't hang down past their balls, as mine does, which has always been an indication of hung to me.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree i'd say that's the size of most guys in the lockers but I'm not sure exactally. What I do know is that every guy i've seen in locker rooms till this point have looked like they might be, at most, 5 inches hard. Also their cock head doesn't hang down past their balls, as mine does, which has always been an indication of hung to me.

I'll take that definition! It's so relative that sometimes I'm hung and others I REALLY WELL HUNG! So, I'm good with either definition. LOL

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
2-3 is about average,
funny story the other day I did see a man with i guess5-6 range with his son and when they were showering the lil kid kept running around and the dad just ignored him till he ran up and yanked on his dads dick really hard. I just about fell over laughing. the dad on the other hand swore loudly and did not find it as amusing as some of the other people in the shower.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hardly see cocks anymore in the locker room. Maybe the guys are afraid of cameras or ending up on the internet. But in the shower room most guys don't mind showing cock. Average flacid sizes range from 3 to 5 inches.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
These threads really crack me up. I couldn't tell you what the "average" flaccid size is in the locker room at my gym, even though I definitely look. I do know I'm above the average size, whatever the average is. There are a few, say 2 or 3 out of like forty men during the time I go there, who are bigger than I am. And I'm not a "show-er," although according to what I've recently read, most men are. So put that all together, and who knows what to think.

HOWEVER, I still couldn't estimate a size, I don't think. What cracks me up even more is the posters who say someone was "completely soft" or "totally flaccid." How the heck do you know? What is completely flaccid anyway? Flaccid size includes a large range for me, and for most guys. If I "fluff" at least a bit before I go to the shower, or if I've had a nice workout and the testosterone is flowing and the blood is pumping, I hang better than if I've been sitting around. After I get up in the morning and pee, I'm hanging "flaccid" quite generously for a good half hour or more. Temperature, mood, health all affect the hang, and all the variations are "flaccid." When is one actually sporting a semi-hard-on? If I start to have an angle to the dangle, then it's a semi. But for me, that could be any number of sizes all the way up to just before I'm really hard. Even then, sometimes, I'm more "erect" than others.

Funny thing, this penis, you know.

Have to agree with cgt. My own "flaccid" size can vary by as much as 3 inches depending on body, air, and water temperature among other factors. As for estimating lengths, don't exactly go around mentally measuring other guys cocks. Let's just say that 95% of them would be classified (from my point of view) as rather "disappointing".