what is the weather like in your area

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We are in the 3rd day of a really bad Calima. It is forecast for another 2 days at least. The humidity is down to a very low 20% and that combined with all the sand in the air from the Sahara is making a lot of people ill with chest problems. :mad:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bloody cold, bloody dreary, bloody wet. From October to April I stay in as much as I can whining about being cold while flouncing around the house trailing my fur throw.

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pull the curtains, crank up the heat and wrap yourself in fur, SP. Then get your fave hot guy to call in ...

Yes, I'm in England too: It's wet, dark and 4 degrees. (That's 38 Fahrenheit to you lot over there.)

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We are in the 3rd day of a really bad Calima. It is forecast for another 2 days at least. The humidity is down to a very low 20% and that combined with all the sand in the air from the Sahara is making a lot of people ill with chest problems. :mad:

It's a deal Davey :)

Are you sure? Did you click the link in my post above :wink:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will click on links in future and read the full thread, I swear I will :)

And I was going to leave you a huge pile of ironing to do too.

It is one of the few times in 3 years here that I would want to be back in the cold and damp. As for Ironing you wouldn't be happy if you saw what there was to do here :tongue:

Oh and can you clean the inch thick layer of Sandy dust from everywhere when the ironing is done please?