What is the Worse and BEST Job you ever HAD?

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worst Job:

Construction, I was essentially the site bitch, because I was the youngest member of the crew, even though I was just as qualified as the foreman, and more experienced than most of the other workers.

Best Job:

Well, I love my work, always have, I've just taken breaks from time to time, and tried other things.

Most fun Job:

Fashion photography, I was 19, surrounded by beautiful women, very well paid, and in charge, it was a blast, but not very fulfilling.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Best: The one I have now.

Worst: The one before this. The conditions were bad enough that when I had to downshift to go up the hill to it in the morning, I considered calling in sick. There were too many mornings I did call in.

Take care

Ceg

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Best job: I love my field (interior design) but am searching for a change in job location. The environment in the business where i'm currently working is proving to be very unsatisfying. Time to utilize my resources and skills.

Update: Snagged a new job today. Twice the salary plus commission and benefits. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
Best first: I applied new pool decking for ridiculously rich people all summer one year. OMG it was great. I made like $1,500 a day (so I only worked like every 3 days). I got to spend all day getting a tan, talking to gorgeous women, golfing in the evenings. It was great.

Worst: I worked on an oil rig. A very fulfilling job, but damn it was hard on your body.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Update: Snagged a new job today. Twice the salary plus commission and benefits. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

You lucky guy!!
Good for you!!

Soon I will have a NEW job.." But, not soon enough:rolleyes:
But, have to put a HOLD on the applications!! We are getting our number changed the 7th!!!

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ, You had me clicking to see a HUGE HARD ONE and I see a chick and I am like HUH??:confused:
Then when I clicked of to see the SEX of the member..." That was when I seen that SHE was a GIRL.."
I better get, so I can see a HUGE one upstairs..........:redface:

YourAvgGuy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, YAG! The only catch is that I can't start until March but at least I have something to look forward to. :smile:

That is only 1 month away. :) Trust me, as an educator/administrator in higher ed., a month is a fairly fast transition.

I swear I should go corporate! Anyone know if there are job openings for education geeks who push paper all day, sit in boring meetings and strategize to make upper administration look really good (deans, VP, VC, Chancellors, etc) and teach students how to think - God knows many have a different perception of thought than what I am accustom! If so, send those announcements (I need a pay raise!) haha

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Every job I've had came with good and bad. The one in college was working at a convenience store. It was minimum wage but I could work just a few times a week and go to school. The one as an engineer had awesome pay but I got sulfuric acid poisoning and almost died. The one as a mailman is too hard of work, and you get treated like crap. It does have nice vacation time, sick leave, insurance, a 401k, and a decent salary.
I just wish I got treated right.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
He IS a lucky guy. You should see the size of his cock.
Dude, you gotta stop messing with people's minds. :biggrin1:

:biggrin1: :tongue:

oOPS!!!!!!!

Funny......"

I did not see that SHE was A she..
:eek:

Sorry mercurialbliss:smile:
No worries, DGirl. Confusion is expected when a female has a man in her avatar. :smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you 'snag' a job with such benefits? You have to give me some tips, will you?

All you need is a friend and former colleague who's landed an excellent position in a company, has garnered enough respect from her boss that she can recommend anyone (namely me) for a position, and get them hired solely based on that recommendation. It was one of those rare occurrences where a job was basically handed to me. Came in the nick of time, too.