What Is The Worst Christmas Gift You Have Received

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Many years ago I worked for a catering company...we did the prerequisit 'name swap'... the 'troll woman" (she had a voice that I swear could kill a cat from 20 feet) that ran the office...got what a bitch, with a heart of gold very carefully hidden...was one of those 'clay/baking' people (you know that bake things and paint them) somehow she decided I collected penguins (where she got this info, I have *no* idea..(I don't)) so I got the most singularly hideous Penguin Bank...(its dark blue and this odd grey/light blue with 'daiseys'?? across its belly, sides and head...you have to see it to gasp at its bizarity...

Somehow its become a prized possesion.....every time I look at it, I laugh!!!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
my mom used to buy me the funkiest clothes when i was a kid. of course i was thankful for clothes, but she picked the stuff she liked and i hated... like those 80s inspired dress shirts with the bulky shoulder pads, uggghhhhh!!! kids at school used to call me mrs. doubtfire, and i was only in the third grade! it wasn't til about high school that she started giving me clothes she knew i'd actually wear.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
nose hair trimmer from my WIFE - seriously! (YES - I plead guilty to having one or two strays occasionally but at Christmas? With the family gathered around? Isn't this what BIRTHDAYS are for?) worst gift EVER!

i gave one to my brother a few years ago and he was so insulted as well! he ended up re-gifting it and giving it to our brother-in-law, who put it to good use :tongue:

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i gave one to my brother a few years ago and he was so insulted as well! he ended up re-gifting it and giving it to our brother-in-law, who put it to good use :tongue:

so...OKAY! Gonna give the wife a box of tampons or one of those oldy-time strap on maxi-pad belts - under the theory she can USE THEM!! THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION!* You ROCK Stacy! :tongue: :tongue::biggrin1:

(* - as a public service - I'll let you know how it goes and when I get layed next. Which, with that gift, will be about 2050!)

peace!

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stacy's response about Secret Santa made me remember something...From my Secret Santa at work I got Shampoo for Blonde color treated hair!:eek:

WHAT!!:eek: When Pompadour-O-Riffic! was right next to it on the shelf? That's just cruel man!:redface:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hilarious thread, but I don't think I ever got a bad Christmas present. Maybe that's why I suffer so badly from delayed development. :biggrin:

chris4869

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My cousin received a real chicken foot for a Christmas present. It was wraped in a nice box with a bow too. I know because I gave it to him. :biggrin1: I don't think ever did forgive me for that.