What is the worst thing a man can be?

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i keep seeing this word "weak" bandied about around here...but there doesn't seem to be one solid definition of what it means to be a "weak" man, yet there's a lot of resentment aimed at women for not dating/staying with/sleeping with them. am i missing something? did the memo not reach my inbox?

(and DOES it really need three separate posts to say the exact same thing? lol)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The worst thing a man can be is to remain a boy. (says a guy with a Charlie Brown avatar)
True! With that often goes being inconsiderate, selfish, and rude.

weak is easier to spot and safer to leave.
Amen! Weak men rarely ask girls out they just sit in the corner at the party or pub nursing their tom collins and wondering why nobody is talking to them. :rolleyes:

i keep seeing this word "weak" bandied about around here...but there doesn't seem to be one solid definition of what it means to be a "weak" man, yet there's a lot of resentment aimed at women for not dating/staying with/sleeping with them. am i missing something? did the memo not reach my inbox?
Sorry dude, I sent out a mass TWEET last week before my cell died, maybe it did't go through.:confused:
You are weak if:
You were mommy's little boy. Everything your mother said, you did. You've become so jaded by this, that you no longer try to fight it, and simply accept that the women in your life will dominate you.

As a child, you watched Jem and The Care Bears , instead of G.I. Joe and Transformers .

You haven't realized it yet buddy, but you're probably playing for the wrong team.

As the youngest child, you only had sisters to look up to. Unfortunately, you didn't only get the hand-me-downs such as dolls and clothing, but your sisters also inflicted tormenting psychological abuse on you.

You have no backbone. Worse yet, you have no backup plan for when things go wrong.

(and DOES it really need three separate posts to say the exact same thing? lol)[/QUOTE] No, it did not need 3 separate posts.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a child, you watched Jem and The Care Bears , instead of G.I. Joe and Transformers .

what if watched all four of them? i just like cartoons...:p

As the youngest child, you only had sisters to look up to. Unfortunately, you didn't only get the hand-me-downs such as dolls and clothing, but your sisters also inflicted tormenting psychological abuse on you.

well...yeah, but to be fair, my sister was a lesbian so it was kind of like having the best of both worlds, the wisdom and torments of a big sister AND brother (plus, we have totally different taste in women, so there's never been any competition!). :cool:

so...you're weak if you were raised and grew up around strong women, enjoy multipe genres of animation, or people think you're possibly gay?

huh...what do you know? i'm weak...kind of okay with that, given the criteria. :biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the_reverend, IMHO Being weak has nothing to do with how much you can bench press. It's about not being a gullible wuss. Sometimes you have to plant your feet and take the hit. A wuss won't do that.:wink:

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the_reverend, IMHO Being weak has nothing to do with how much you can bench press. It's about not being a gullible wuss. Sometimes you have to plant your feet and take the hit. A wuss won't do that.:wink:

indeed...which i learned from my mother and sister as much as my father. and that's pretty much the entire point of the Care Bear Stare right there. :cool: so i think we may need to redefine some of those criteria. lol!

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TheRob - it depends what you mean by weak. My notion of weak is a man who abuses, showing he has no confidence in his own masculinity at all.

I think what you mean is perhaps kind and shy? - A very underrated thing.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
disrespectful.

of women
{whore/bitch/just pussy}
of men...
{manwhore/manbitch/just manpussy--just bein' equal...:wink::biggrin1:}
of themselves
{don't agree with me when i'm wrong!}
of people in what they see as lesser jobs
{if you're rude to the waitress then i'm leaving}
I don't mess with people who serve me food. I don't hate waitresses or waiters. I EVEN tip 20 percent even for first-time offenders.
of people less physically attractive
{we'll all be saggy and wrinkled eventually}
Good luck on drilling that piece of advice into some of these men. :wink:

I am speechless. :smile:

B_babydolly21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Closed minded - Same as women.

It is the base trait for so many others, it leads to discrimination, being judgmental, hypocritical, bigoted, arrogant, insensitive, makes them impossible to talk to and even more impossible to spend time with.
I have to agree with you ...
And i wanted to respond to a guy... Money isn't everything for women at least when they are in love :wink:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are weak if:
You haven't realized it yet buddy, but you're probably playing for the wrong team.
I hope you're not saying gay men are weak. That would be stupid.
Nevermind, forgot who I was talking to.

No, it did not need 3 separate posts.
The Rob's triple post was probably due to the first posts not apearing to go through, as happens fairly often on this site. Note how each subsequent post was shorter as though he didn't want to type out the full thing over again.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i forgot to add rapists, pedophiles, human and sex traffickers, drug traffickers that kill people and stuff drugs inside their bodies, and men who beat animals to death. all of those things are just wrong.
all lack of respect.
respect covers so much.