What is the worst thing a man can be?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a lighter note: Late for dinner. :yup: I like my hot foods served hot, and my cold foods served cold. I put great effort into everything being hot and on the table at the same time. If you are gonna be late you damn well better call. No excuses. :cool:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
what is unappealing about the (clinical) sociopath is the internalization of some social norms without apparent affective understanding of their meaning, particularly in regard to deceiving others; habitual lying; inability to foresee consequences of actions or learn from experience. lack of objectivism. (these defs are from h. cleckley 1982 incidentally, et al.)

those things are pretty unappealing to me. thinking it over, i don't know if it's the WORST thing a person can be. but perpetual lying and pronounced egocentric views are just not that desirable to me.

i really didn't mean to equate sociopaths with psychopaths specifically. i only intended to say both typically have undesirable traits (in the clinical sense).

Last edited:

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Liar, cheater, disrespectful, abusive, bigot, hateful, and a man who will not defend his partner's honor.

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

A murderer. There's nothing to compare.

It doesn't matter that Hitler built the autobahns, was kind to animals and a vegetarian, pulled Germany out of a horrendous depression, made a few great movies, was a passable artist, pushed the development of jets and rockets which eventually put men on the moon, and gave Germany a renewed sense of hopefulness.

None of that, things which otherwise would have made him one of the great leaders of the world, are worth just one of the lives he caused to be taken.

Take the life of just one person and you kill the world. - Judaism

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I believe that being a liar is the absolute worst
you can ever be.
Lying encompasses all the eveil things a man would
and could ever be including a murderer,physcopath
pedophile,neo nazi,great leader,politician,writer,priest etc.
You must tell lies to believe or be any of these things you've all listed.
Think about it.
C.B.:saevil:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OMG! How do you know my ex-boyfriend?!? Did you go to Temple University? :confused:

No, I don't know your ex. But I had an uncle who worked in the greenhouse facility there at Temple University. He died there. My uncle was cool. I remember that he was very light skinned and had long straight silver hair. He was a wild child.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On a lighter note: Late for dinner. :yup: I like my hot foods served hot, and my cold foods served cold. I put great effort into everything being hot and on the table at the same time. If you are gonna be late you damn well better call. No excuses. :cool:

That was the way my mom was. When dinner was ready, you had better come downstairs when she called or else she brought everyone up to watch you masturbate in mid-stroke to get you downstairs to eat dinner. :eek: You learned to schedule masturbation around an hour BEFORE breakfast and AFTER dinner. :biggrin1: