What is the worst thing a man can be?

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why not add short to this list? This seems to be a deal breaker in my experience in the US. C'mon, admit, you ladies hate dwarves and rather be with tall guys with the other items on the list.

Geez.
This AGAIN?!?!

Your height is NOT the reason we don't like you.

You could be a tall asshole or in your case a shorter asshole.
Regardless of your height you would still be an asshole.

Period.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sure women love tall men. IM guilty of being a tall/thin man lover myself. But if you arent tall- don't walk around with a chip on your shoulder about it. A lot of men sport this Napolean Complex, and thats ok around your guy friends when they are likely to razz on you and what not, but its just not sexy to women.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not add short to this list? This seems to be a deal breaker in my experience in the US. C'mon, admit, you ladies hate dwarves and rather be with tall guys with the other items on the list.

I think this guy might be into SPH - Small Person Humiliation. He's sure asking for it.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A child molester. There is nothing worse than that.

This is true. A man who engages in sexual activity with prepubertal children should be destroyed immediately upon this discovery, no discussion.
I am a survivor (barely, as are all such) of this vampiristic behavior. He was a first cousin. He is married (I sang at his wedding) for many years now. He ruined countless lives, my own struggling existence among them.
I have no pity party going on; I didn't understand the implications until relatively recently, but now I do. I have informed him by written letter that I can never, ever see him again in our lifetimes.
The woman who is his wife is as ill as he is. After they were married, a younger (not a child, but under-aged) 2nd-cousin would call their house, and want to have sex with the older man. His wife would answer, and would pass the phone to D. I think they should both be hung at dawn.
The statute of limitations is long gone, but if a bunch of us assembled to lynch him, we still could. The SoL can be revoked given "an axtraordinary set of circumstances." I, unfortunately, do not have the support of other family members to pursue this together.
Any of us who have confronted D over the years have heard the same response from him: "It was you who seduced me. Anyhow, all the rest turned out ok, so what's your problem?"
Indeed, the worst thing a man can be is a molester.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Geez.
This AGAIN?!?!

Your height is NOT the reason we don't like you.

You could be a tall asshole or in your case a shorter asshole.
Regardless of your height you would still be an asshole.

Period.

Unlike you, he has a problem he can count on to make for conversation, for good or ill. It's a foolish way to point out your problems. "I'm short! I'm short!"

Time for him to outgrow it.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Tall or not I'd never date a man who was a psychopath, sociopath, pedophile, murderer, etc. Height is important but it isn't everything. You really need to get this "I'm short and I hate women who like men who are taller than me, and the men they like" chip off of your shoulder.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My shrink says that lifts are the solution and it actually breaks the ice. She dealt with my trigger word problem also. Yes, my shrink is a woman and she is the perfect person to talk to and not a guy. Tried my lifts this weekend and I got a number. After she measured my height without shoes, the ice was already broken and she looked past my problem. Looks like I DO need that magic feather as it gives me more confidence.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I called them Big Babies a while ago HG and caused a bit of a Ruckus. These men are pampered and indulged, over complimented for the most minor achievement and never made to face the reality of their own relative stature in things. They are indeed tedious and we have encountered our share in these boards.

I was trying to think of a character from literature or even popular culture, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Women don't always like an alpha male. My daughter is an Alpha female, and all she sees in relationships are "the leftovers"...A lot of careful cementing religious upbringing allows a woman to think she is too old at the age of 21 to ever get married. This situation happened to a friend of mine, who caught this issue from her parents at that age. It bugged her so much, she moved 2000 miles away for two years.
Of copurse, what could be asked: what are you looking for. Why don't you think you can find it?
Alphas suck anyway. Being an omega or gamma is an ideal state of mind for most men I'd reckon. To really answer the question. I have everything I need right now.

Do you expect an equal proportion from Alpha to Omega? Men and Women?
Using 4chan terminology, alphas are the macho leaders who use every trick in the book +1 not only to get what they want, but to brag to others about the attempt and the action. Betas are the opposite in that they're introverted but cowardly and shy, seen as weak and non-threatening. Gammas are the complete psychos who care for nothing and respect little. Omegas are reformist betas and gammas aiming more towards alpha appeal.

In short, alphas are jocks, betas are nerds, gammas are the insane drug users with knives and omegas are the high-school massacre starters.

I tend to feel there isn't a 50:50 male female ratio for single women. It's not scientific, but it's one of those gut feelings, either that or they're so good at acting like they're with partners they wonder why some men worry about getting murdered for making a move. :rolleyes:

And so, on the topic!
I'll nominate "strong-willed (to the point of inconsideration)"

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Dude, can I ask what height are you?

If you carry this impression, then you're getting no-where in life. If there are other strings to your bow, height doesn't matter. Really doesn't.