What is the worst thing that ever happened to you on a car date

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
The worst thing on a car date was my very first date with my (now) husband. It was a double date with a couple that had been a couple for quite a while. The girl wanted to go "parking". I didn't say anything b/c I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen but I could hold my own and I felt comfortable with my date.

We got to the parking spot and she and her guy immediately started going to town. They were making out like bandits in the back seat.

Even though I was comfortable with my date, I was NOT about to make out in the front seat with another couple in the back... (I was 16 at the time)... It got awkward really fast.....

Really awkward....

Bad Car Date...we ended their fun way too soon, both of us were red from embarrassment... Now we laugh about it.. but wasn't funny then.

(PS... I was a good girl back then.)

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My High School girlfriend and I were parked on a dead end street in the hills with a view over our city. It was a popular make-out spot. One night we were the only ones there and a real nazi of a Sheriff drove up shined his light on us, took our ID info and generally made us feel unloved. We were still dressed at the time, thank goodness, though my GF had her bra and shirt off and quickly put the latter back on.

I can still remember the officer saying, "How do I know he wasn't raping you?". In retrospect, I can believe he probably had teenage daughters of his own and was being a dad. As a father of two girls, I completely forgive him now but thought he was a real prick at the time.

Oh my, brings back memories of good times. This was the the same girlfriend (and the same ginormous Chrysler) I wrote about in my blog piece about sex in a drive-in in 1972.

Last edited:

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was getting head in a car in a VERY dark park with the windows down, when suddenly a bright flashlight came on in my face from the side. A cop had tip-toed up on us. The girl was so startled she almost took a chunk out of my cock biting down on it. I was highly pissed and called the cop a perv, to which he laughed and told us to move somewhere else. I can tell you also that it was instant weinie-wilt!! lol