what is this?? help

atacosaki

Sexy Member
Media
today i had sex with a girl.. we were both very aroused, ive eaten her out, making her cum. after that we go on having sex..we start by doing the reversmisionary, girl on top. so she can reach another orgasm.afterwards missionary,.not realy giving her orgasm but get very sensual..after a couple of minuuts, we finish with the standing position,which get her wild.. this position realy blows her mind.. but today it was difrent. when she camee, i layed her on the bed.

She then started complaining about the pain inside of her.it had realy hurt her badly. she even had to pee right away.. i first thought maybe i have might hit her cervix. or maybe the i had pushed the bladder..
This kinda freaked me out..seeing her in pain like that..
Just after she orgasm. i lay her on the bed.and all of asudden , she almost in tears..

Now. what did i do wrong??what can I do to avoid this happening again??

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did she see a doctor? If the pain was that bad, then she really needs to. The doc may also be able to tell her what the pain was from.

I agree. What you describe isn't normal. She needs to see a doctor.

atacosaki

Sexy Member
Media
ohh ok,, ill tell her to seek medical attention.. she once went just for the curiosity, to do a Paptest. and they had send her to the gyne to do another test, takin a peace of the flesh of the cervix, something like that.. but she didnt go for the results, that was in the begining of december.. so now yes im going to put pressure on her to go and see what is what.. you never know what this can progress into...

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, it's doctor time. I'm sure she's fine, but there are any number of reasons for a sore vagina/cervix that a doctor is better able to diagnose than the internet is.