Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I totally agree. I think the addition of a general sex forum would be awesome! It’s kind of missing here. Just let us know when you’re ready, and we can move threads around. :)

I think once SF is actually gone, and everyone has become acquainted and comfortable we could rearrange a bit :)

I hope that doesn't put anyone off their new membership!

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also.. I'm hoping that after a decent amount of time has passed, and everyone is settled in, maybe some of these game threads could be moved to the existing games/jokes section and this could turn into somewhat of a subsection for general sex talk and non-penis related sexual discussions.

The Et Cetera section is like the Lounge in SF. You know how it was kinda annoying when people would randomly blast that section with dicks and such and we asked them to post in the appropriate section? That happens in Et Cetera. If this eventually turns into a place for general discussions of a sexual nature we could all enjoy Et Cetera the way we did the lounge, and there would also be a place for those threads which get moved from et cetera for not belonging there?

This is just ideas. I think it would benefit the entire site.

What do you think?

And you, @Mr. LPSG @LaFemme @MisterB @EllieP @jumbo747jet ??

Welcome to all the SFers who've migrated here! Glad to have you aboard.

You know me TnJ, I'm happy to do what I can to make the site more pleasurable and enjoyable, especially now with our new friends from SF.

I've said it many many times and it bears repeating--LPSG needs more active ladies! So a special Welcome to all the new SF ladies. Let any of us know how we can enhance and maximize your enjoyment and participation here at LPSG.

Here's wishing continued good times for all our new SF buddies; it may be a different site, but I think you'll find the site quite welcoming and a lot of fun.

Feel free to PM me. I'll help best I can ;).

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve had a handful of people message me and so far have been welcomed with open arms. Thanks for taking in the life boats so to speak
Good news is your're not on the Titanic! ;)

Candela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to all the SFers who've migrated here! Glad to have you aboard.

You know me TnJ, I'm happy to do what I can to make the site more pleasurable and enjoyable, especially now with our new friends from SF.

I've said it many many times and it bears repeating--LPSG needs more active ladies! So a special Welcome to all the new SF ladies. Let any of us know how we can enhance and maximize your enjoyment and participation here at LPSG.

Here's wishing continued good times for all our new SF buddies; it may be a different site, but I think you'll find the site quite welcoming and a lot of fun.

Feel free to PM me. I'll help best I can ;).

We need more dicks on the site ! :)

74U

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I am surprised to see I joined LPSG in early 2009 - about 3 years prior to finding the sexualforums.com.

The only reason I can recall finding LPSG first is that I was searching for a Large Penis Support Group and found LPSG. I haven't visited often because the support groups seems to be less straight that I was looking for.

Also, the LPSG feed goes by very fast!

Reactions: Candela

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Mr. LPSG is there a plan for ending this sub-forum? There's a lot of energy and fun threads in here but shouldn't they be in the appropriate forums and threads instead? It feels like we have to look multiple places now for similar threads.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Mr. LPSG is there a plan for ending this sub-forum? There's a lot of energy and fun threads in here but shouldn't they be in the appropriate forums and threads instead? It feels like we have to look multiple places now for similar threads.
Yes there is a plan to incorporate everything into LPSG :)