What is this world coming to?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't know if this made national news or not, but earlier this week in Newark N.J. four black teenage Baltimore college students (around 19 years old) were shot in the head execution style kneeling on the ground. One girl survived.

It turns out that a 15 year old suspect has been found, another 31 year old turned himself in, and it is not known if or how many others were involved. The 15 year old will be tried as an adult.

the odd thing was that the community was mad at the Mayor and wanted him to resign. also odd was that the 31 year old wanted to turn himself in with the mayor present.

This new mayor (Booker) is a good man. The previous mayor (Sharpe James) did nothing good for 20 years and is now under indictment.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Alot of black youths have been killed in the UK recently, it's usually insighted by gang warfare.

Yes, we have a gang problem here too, but recent reports is that it is not gang related.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I heard something about this. They said they think it could have been robbery related or something. I don't know all the details but I think the murder happened in a different state. Then the killer turned himself into the Essex county police in Baltimore County. I used to live in Essex.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh gosh is the girl that survived alright? It's tragic that these things are happening... I actually don't even know what to say about it.

She was critical at first, but she was well enough to identify the culprits in pictures. Thank God. I honestly have not kept up very closely with the story, just things I hear on the radio or short new segments.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
She was critical at first, but she was well enough to identify the culprits in pictures. Thank God. I honestly have not kept up very closely with the story, just things I hear on the radio or short new segments.
I still can't believe she was shot in the head and survived... I can't imagine what kind of work she will have to do to recoperate from that.