What is too thick?

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Today's wish for humanity: Guys understanding it takes 9 months for the female body to prepare to give birth.
That, and the fact that being able to accept a given size and being able to enjoy the experience are two very different things.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

rvL92Q3.jpg

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I'm upset and unreasonable, my ex puts on his best Aku voice and says, "EXTRA THICK!" As I immediately lose my shit to laughter, he chimes in with that maniacal laugh before walking away. This never fails to make me laugh.

Aku is one of my favorite villains. And I will forever miss Mako. His voice was so distinctive... I was watching this almost 40 year old episode of Greatest American Hero, and I didn't know what he looked like but Mako was in it. He opened his mouth to say something and I was like "Oh my god, it's Aku!"

Uncle Iroh too :)

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been through some penis enlargement procedures with Dr. Loria and have talked to many of his patients. It of course varies with each women, but it seems 6.5 inch girth is the most requested girth by married couples. I am at 6.25 now and will be doing more for my wife. Women do not stretch in length well, but are very elastic in girth. Anyone saying 6 is too large does not actually have a 6 inch girth penis to know. Ask those who are 6 or larger.

Reactions: Ryushin

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of those giant silicone pumpers' girth is puffed up foreskin...when they pull that shit back (if they can)... there is a muuuuch smaller penis encased inside all of that foreskin. Muscle Eddie would be no exception to that rule.

Hard to pump up a circumcised penis to anywhere near that size. We can get BIG but more like 8-9" of girth for the biggest cut guys. 5-6" of a 13 inch uncut pumped/siliconed girth is simply foreskin.

G

girthyoldguy

Most women start to get a bit concerned when they realise its thicker than thier wrist.