What is up with eunuchs?

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I was randomly browsing around here and there cuz i was board... not sure how but i ended up on some forums for eunuchs.... (if you arent familiar it seems like people who cut off their genitals or something)... I don't know too many details, just spent about 10 seconds looking around then left.

I am curious as to why anyone would do such a thing?

I love my package... heck im even pissed someone cut off my foreskin for god sake.

But basically.... i dont see why anyone would do that... that'd be the end of any sexuality or anything for that matter. Heck, iam confused as to why people voluntarily get castrated.... it happens.

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I read that some sexual predators are given the option to have their sex drive (nuts) removed or face prison time. Others do it voluntarily because they think they are or will be sexual predators. Sex is good; prison bad.

representin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Heard about that in a book but the guy was genetically born that way.Maybe they don't like having to carry it around?? lol i could never see a reason to cut my thing off.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
1. The only thing I know off is chemical castration for pedophiles. In my country it's being debated. Just pump the perpetrator full of hormones so he loses his sex drive.

2. The last European eunuch worth mentioning was Farinelli, "il castrato", who lived during Mozart's era. Very nice movie about him:

Farinelli (1994)

Farinelli was a hugely popular star in the 18th century. He got to fvkk thousands of chicks. It is rumored he could make love and had a huge cock, but no balls. You can see in the movie how he pleased his female fans: he drugged them a bit, fvkked them, and when they were about to cvm, his brother took his place and came alongside them.

3. There's some kind of psychiatric disorder which leads men to want to get castrated - they desire it. Do you know the story of the German cannibal, Meiwes, who butchered and ate a guy who wanted to be castrated and then killed? Before Meiwes slaughtered him, they sat together at the dinner table; Meiwes cut off his penis, they ate it together, and then Meiwes started cutting up the guy.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Profile: Cannibal Armin Meiwes

Dark and sinister story, but I remember shrinks saying something about a desire for "total castration" - cutting off the penis is just a metaphor for suicide. The patient is so narcistic that he ends up wanting to die, preferrably be killed by an outsider - because he thinks it's the only way to break his narcissism.

Him and Meiwes - who wanted to eat a man - just met, over the internet, and then decided to take their fantasies into to the real world and actually carry them out.

The world is full of sickos.

D_Lee_Iacuckold

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is also another form of eunuchs. In india there are men that live their lives as women. it could be compared to being a transexual, but has more a religious influence in it. these eunuchs live as a separate society because they have been cast off. they are seen as a taboo. they live their lives begging for money, prostitutes, and are paid to drive away bad luck in weddings or houses.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
there is also another form of eunuchs. In india there are men that live their lives as women. it could be compared to being a transexual, but has more a religious influence in it. these eunuchs live as a separate society because they have been cast off. they are seen as a taboo. they live their lives begging for money, prostitutes, and are paid to drive away bad luck in weddings or houses.

Interesting. Have they actually undergone castration?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
In ancient times, eunuchs are boys or men who were castrated so they would have no sex drive. Their job was to take care of the women while the other men were gone to hunt or wage war. The men didn't want a guy with a sex drive taking care of his harem, or wives. Rich men in those days had multiple wives.

In the Middle Ages, boys with beautiful voices were castrated before puberty to keep the boys voice from changing. These eunuchs spent a lifetime singing for the church during the Middle Ages.

steeler_999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a whole subculture of people who are into "body modification", which is considered something akin to piercing and tattoos. There is a web site (bmezine.com) that is devoted to that stuff.

Body modification includes not only castration, but things like subincision, and implanting things under the skin, amputating fingers and toes, tongue splitting, and all kinds of other gross things. Most of the people who have these surgical procedures done actually perform the surgery on themselves.

As to why they do it, I guess all you can say is to each his own. Why does anybody do anything?