What is ur favorite position?

Favorite Position for Sex??

• Total voters

D_kandlewax

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone, Brhino here just chillin..I have a very important question for everyone on here...What is your favorite position to have sex with and where is the best place to do it?? Personally, I love Doggy Style with hot Blonde girls who moan and scream alot lol, especially in the back of my van...any answers will do... Thanks everyone!! :smile::usa:

D

deleted3782

I dunno...any position, if sexual, would be nice.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perfect pre-work question!

I picked them all because each is perfect in its own way...
Missionary and Doggy are my faves for positions with a new partner.
69 is perfect for mutual oral.
Handcuffed and Blindfolded.... with a few other items (feather, body candle, ice, paddle) excellent for kinky moments.

However, my ultimate, gets me off every single time, position, or way of fucking, is me laying on my back, and him standing over me stroking while I watch and play with myself. Then him rhythmically rubbing in a circle his hard cock around my lips, clit, taint - rubbing the tip in circles just on my hole and getting it wet.

Slowly sliding it back up to my clit, tapping it just under, letting his dick rest there, then moving up and pressing the head against my swollen clit - feeling them both throb. Letting it slide down between my lips to my pussy and entering slowly... he's still standing, my legs wrap around and pull him in deeper. Slow grinding, him pulling out to the tip a few times, sinking back in. Deep, slow fucking until we both cum.

^Whatever that position is? It is my favourite. :biggrin:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My real favourite is having her lying on a table on her back, and me standing in front of her, legs on my shoulders.

I also enjoy missionary, in particular when i lift my chest on my arms.