What is ur favorite position?

Favorite Position for Sex??

• Total voters

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Doggy for me. The other day I got off completely hands-free while she moved her ass in every direction on me, it was fucking awesome. It's as if I find a new kind of stroke every time I try it. It's also very comfortable for my slight downwards bend.

Last edited:

B_Artful Dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Shit, I only realised that people could see what I chose after i ticked Handcuffed and Blindfolded! hahaha
Oh well... :redface:

(Btw, all of those positions are so good! Was really hard to choose)

nymph62

Just Browsing
Media
Definitely cowgirl. It offers quite a bit of flexibility for both sides IMO. Also it keeps my hands free so i can play with her tits or clit anytime. But the best part is, it gives her more control when riding my cock and the sensation is just awesome. Plus it's a real turn on just watching her pussy pounding my cock, when she leans back a little with the legs spread open. :smile:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Im an old fashioned girl so i love my missionary, the weigh of a guy on me and the feeling of being fucked an having to do nothing but enjoy. And i do enjoy doggie, i know its always going to be deep and it makes me feel so submissive

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Variation on doggy...
She kneeling with knees wide. hanging onto the top bar of the bed frame/headboard.
Me kneeling with knees closer and up under her so that I can set my behind down on the bed.

Me thrusting upward, her pressing downward...

As for best positions I have ever tried... everything MMF is great.
her straddling my face as another guy fucks her from behind.

Or- me on my back and her on top as the other guy fucks her mouth... and I get to suck on his balls... or the reverse with me on top of her.. me sucking cock her sucking balls...

Or Her on her back and me on top missionary while the other guy is fucking me doggy.

Or her taking it anally and vaginally sandwiched between me and the other guy.

Or her taking it orally and vaginally with the two guys at either end.

Dang... those were good times....

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess you can say its missionary. But sorta reversed. I am face down.... and I love the weight of the guy lying on my back..........holding my wrists...........pushing me deeper into the bed with each thrust..... OH YEAH!!!!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I voted "missionary", but I prefer to call it face-to-face.

The best variation on basic is to stand on the side of the bed (or the kitchen table) and have the bottom on his back. It's kind of like an improvised sling.