What is with Mediterranean men?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Time ago I started a new thread about the stereotypes about Italian men.

More recently I noticed many members here appreciate generally Mediterranean guys: Italians, Spaniards, Arabs, Turks and Latinos are often commented as "hot".

Being a Meditrranean (with very Mediterranean features) I was wondering the reason of it, what is found hot in Mediterranean men.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it comes from two sources. First, many of those responses wil come from non-Mediterranean people, thus, you will have an "exotic" quality. Second, whether true or not, Mediterranean men have a long held reputation for being passionate, intense, great lovers, and having all the necessary equipment to fulfill a woman;s deepest sexual and romantic desires---the big dick, the masculine sexual characteristics, etc. That's my low grade analysis, anyway.:tongue:

Media
well its in the culture, part of it is being exotic but another part is that the genetic combination, whether in the olive skin, hazel eyes, light brown hair, rough features all combine making them generally sexy and appealing with a hint of mystery... i dont find much difference in how people all around the mediterranean look, especially between spanish, french, italian, lebanese, greeks... so i guess there is a genetic make-up thats common

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Time ago I started a new thread about the stereotypes about Italian men.

More recently I noticed many members here appreciate generally Mediterranean guys: Italians, Spaniards, Arabs, Turks and Latinos are often commented as "hot".

Being a Meditrranean (with very Mediterranean features) I was wondering the reason of it, what is found hot in Mediterranean men.

I like the eyes. A really hot Greek or Italian guy has some sexy stares.
Then, there are the accents and the voice. Then, the facial and body hair. Then, the olive toned skin. The cock size varies. Not all Medits have big ones but they know how to use it.

And some do dress and smell VERY sexy. :smile:

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi David! I agree with you and think you hit the nail right on the head.

Many areas of the Mediterranean and the Black Sea were once Greek colonies (e.g. Neapoli/Napoli, Syracuse, Catana, Massilia/Marseilles, Byzantion/ Istanbul). Not only did they leave behind their concept of beauty, they also left their genes. Just a theory. :biggrin1:

I think it comes from two sources. First, many of those responses wil come from non-Mediterranean people, thus, you will have an "exotic" quality. Second, whether true or not, Mediterranean men have a long held reputation for being passionate, intense, great lovers, and having all the necessary equipment to fulfill a woman;s deepest sexual and romantic desires---the big dick, the masculine sexual characteristics, etc. That's my low grade analysis, anyway.:tongue:

Last edited:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Hi David! I agree with you and think you hit the nail right on the head.

Many areas of the Mediterranean and the Black Sea were once Greek colonies (e.g. Neapoli/Napoli, Syracuse, Catana, Massilia/Marseilles, Byzantion/ Istanbul). Not only did they leave behind their concept of beauty, they also left their genes. Just a theory. :biggrin1:

And here in Venice, because of the trades, almost every european people left a mark: places called Calle dei Greci, Fontego dei Turchi...

Greeks, Turks, Albanians, Armenians, Arabs, Croats, Jews, Portuguese... They left us some genes too, I think.

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Then, there are the accents and the voice. Then, the facial and body hair. Then, the olive toned skin. The cock size varies. Not all Medits have big ones but they know how to use it.

This is true; the men have some very sharp stares.:cool:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

This is true; the men have some very sharp stares.:cool:

Oh, man, don't ya know it. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
proudly italian:

I had to look at your gallery,,

I LOVE YOUR GIGANTIC LEANING TOWER OF PENIS!

BELLA BELLA!

"heavy sigh"

dcw4

goldbearMark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Of course there is variation, but among the things I like: generally longer noses, curvaceous lips, whether 'swimmer's build' or 'stocky', somewhat good muscle delineation (maybe the diet?), a tendency, it seems, to remain vital and youthful far into middle age...then, of course, comes that sensuous, rolling speech and la dolce vita

There are, of course, all peoples with fine physical attributes...it just seems to me that these are found in abundance by the men from around the Mediterranean

Last edited:

totos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi,

i'm italian from naples, in the south.
I don't know if all mediterranean men have something caractheristic...

Look at my pics and leave a comment if you want.

thank you,

totos

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'm half-Greek and I think I've got some pretty good features. I'm of decent height, lean, nicely defined (especially if I work at it), stay tan all year, and I think all the dark features suit me pretty well. I know Mediterraneans can come of all sorts of different shades, but I think it's the fire of the region, the reputation for being passionate, for loving food, wine, and family, and having a wonderful time that transcends the appearances and is appreciated by a good many people.

Media
well i tried to search for some hot pics of lebanese men, i found but was too lazy to upload each, so i found this clip, well i wouldnt say it gives a perfect idea, but u get the picture, some are hot, some are not... but they re still fine hehe
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ft1WbQHiT54&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ft1WbQHiT54&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
enjoy

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
And here in Venice, because of the trades, almost every european people left a mark: places called Calle dei Greci, Fontego dei Turchi...

Greeks, Turks, Albanians, Armenians, Arabs, Croats, Jews, Portuguese... They left us some genes too, I think.
CROAT def left you some genes in Venice, when I jerked off in that very expensive hotel while takin a shower.:smile: