Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmm...beauty is definately in the eyes of the beholder...I know many women who are attracted to Nordic looking men...I am and have always been attracted to darker men...and have studied the possibilities of why...what I have come up with is...that my preferences in the opposite sex are heterogamous...I prefer the opposite of what I am... short/petite, fair, natural blonde with blue eyes...To me...there is little more beautiful than dark brown eyes...the soul almost hidden...so much mystery within them held...and myself feeling vulnerable when looking at them...for my light eyes...conceal nothing...not so much mystery... There is also something about a darker man's blind ability to make me feel safe...very odd... and then these men could have higher sperm count...and it is genetic that I am more attracted!

heck..who knows... :confused: haha

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mate, I am 100% Italian and 6.1 tall. All men in my family are over 6 in height. Most of my friends are 5.11.

Northern Italians are taller, and Venetians and Friulians are the tallest guys in Italy.

I'm always surprised by the variety of physical features of people from Italy. Haven't traveled in Northern Italy as much, but the Sicilian men I know are pretty short.

What does it mean to be 100% Italian anyways?

PeteThrntn1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Time ago I started a new thread about the stereotypes about Italian men.

More recently I noticed many members here appreciate generally Mediterranean guys: Italians, Spaniards, Arabs, Turks and Latinos are often commented as "hot".

Being a Meditrranean (with very Mediterranean features) I was wondering the reason of it, what is found hot in Mediterranean men.

you have a penis like that and you have to ask?

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I'm always surprised by the variety of physical features of people from Italy. Haven't traveled in Northern Italy as much, but the Sicilian men I know are pretty short.

What does it mean to be 100% Italian anyways?

It means that, as far as I know, my ancestry is fully Italian (or maybe I have Maltese heritage too).

Thanks for the comment, Pete!

Last edited:

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the funny thing about the 'latin' or mediterranean trend [launched with such stars as GLORIA STEFAN, J.LO, etc..] is that in fact [and I live in PORTUGAL] we don't consider ourselves that much prettier or attractive than the rest of the world.
OK, we can recognise beauty, and the italians [specially them] have a sense that their the owners - in their right - of being the most SPLENDIDLY attractive men in the whole WORLD, but the majority doesn't see 'that' beauty people 'give' to the mediterranean people.

I think it's a trend, or an attraction to what the 'old world europe' represents, and less a stereotypical thing related to body or skin types. although this represents a total nonsense, in its core it's right, as it was the europeans that 'discovered' the world and launched themselves in the search of new 'worlds'. SO our genes must be EVERYWHERE! :D

and this IDIOTIC post leaves a pertinent question. IF we were mostly everywhere in the globe, WHY aren't other cultures and races considered as attractive as ours???

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe that Mediterrean men, have a completely different approach towards women. They make them feel desired but in a special way.
For example, in Italy when a beautiful woman walks by the street, men will make flirtatious comments but in a more romantic way. By this I do not mean that they are sickly sweet, but that they have a different way of showing interest instead of saying "You're Hot" or worse "nice ass".

It is part of the culture to know how to seduce and it is also considered very important. Besides, they do it much more playfully and if they are or feel rejected they will carry on with life instead of making a crisis.

I believe they are more aware of the other person, which probably is the cause of them being labeled as best lovers.

fgeorgio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont want to sound rude,but i have been all over Italy,and i wouldnt really say the Italians are some of the most attractive men around...I will agree with one above,the Croatians(men and women) are very attractive people.

D_Kerry_N_Ashon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmm...beauty is definately in the eyes of the beholder...I know many women who are attracted to Nordic looking men...I am and have always been attracted to darker men...and have studied the possibilities of why...what I have come up with is...that my preferences in the opposite sex are heterogamous...I prefer the opposite of what I am... short/petite, fair, natural blonde with blue eyes...To me...there is little more beautiful than dark brown eyes...the soul almost hidden...so much mystery within them held...and myself feeling vulnerable when looking at them...for my light eyes...conceal nothing...not so much mystery... There is also something about a darker man's blind ability to make me feel safe...very odd... and then these men could have higher sperm count...and it is genetic that I am more attracted!

heck..who knows... :confused: haha

Holy shit, you're insightful! That's hot as hell!!! We should chat over lunch or something!