What is wrong with girls?! feedback needed.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I get attention from hot women all the time though I never approach (long story)...anyway, but when a women makes it a point to make a big effort to hit on me I give her attention...

Which brings me to girl A. I'll refer to her as A from now on. So I've been going to a lounge by myself every other day for like a month. So one day I notice A. staring at me from afar. She does this a couple of days but we never have spoken at this point. Somehow we start talking a week ago and last night she is all over me...rubbing my upper arm to my elbow up and down 7 times in a row at the end of our conversation too. So she has crossed way past the typical flirting signs. She play-hits me when I tease her too. She was not even working that section where I was seated so I presumed she is really interested. I mention a musical I want to see and she goes "oh I really wanna see that but I have nobody to take me" <----- A CLASSIC. So I go: I was going anyway and that she can come along if she wants . She says "When?" I go: "Not sure yet" But we had both discussed earlier the musical is over in two days ...so I go "what's your number?" She goes "FB me. I'm an actress and a model so I'm on there all the time" Normally I would wait to contact but since the musical is over soon I FB messaged her an hour later asking "when is she free of the two days left?"

Then I notice she accepted my FB request (it said she did in grey colour under the only FB message I sent her ) and then deleted me since I noticed she is not my friends list. So WTF?!!!

Yes, I'm aware this happens all the time. And women are nuts but why did she make such an effort at the lounge; then add me; 1 min later delete me? Was she creeped out I don't have selfies or some shit? CAN'T STAND MY TIME WASTED. She is 20 years and when we talked about her interests etc. she seemed sweet and normal. I really don't think she just wanted attention from her behaviour....and if that is the only thing I have yet to "hit" back on her so she can't be satisfied she "got" me ...I showed zero sexual interest. I actually said "introduce me to your cute friends"...

So tired of women hitting on me and then acting weird. Feedback would be nice but I wanted to rant too.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what went wrong? By the way she kept trying to impress me in our conversations (deep approval seeking) as after she said she was a model. I gave her a look that said "not impressed" with a lot of things she told me.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what went wrong? By the way she kept trying to impress me in our conversations (deep approval seeking) as after she said she was a model. I gave her a look that said "not impressed" with a lot of things she told me.
That might be your answer right there. She was attracted to you, but you were indifferent to her.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes you just wish human's came with an instruction manual.

She sounded like she was being passive-aggressive, hinting that she wanted something or had an agenda, and never bothered to communicate what it was.

It could have been a million things, but clearly the chemistry between you wasn't in sync.

If you want to see her, then you may need to be more direct. Instead of "I'm going anyways and you can come along", you may want to say directly "Would you like to go with me? We could have dinner and make a night of it, if you'd like. How does Tuesday work for you?"

It is a bit bolder, and it may be more of what you want in direct communication. Just a thought.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

She sounded like she was being passive-aggressive, hinting that she wanted something or had an agenda, and never bothered to communicate what it was.

It could have been a million things, but clearly the chemistry between you wasn't in sync.

If you want to see her, then you may need to be more direct. Instead of "I'm going anyways and you can come along", you may want to say directly "Would you like to go with me? We could have dinner and make a night of it, if you'd like. How does Tuesday work for you?"

It is a bit bolder, and it may be more of what you want in direct communication. Just a thought.

I was indirect on purpose but why give me her info and continue talking to me if she felt me saying JUST "come along" offended her? She could have just kept me as a damn FB friend at least cause she has over 4000+ now it's gonna be awakward...I feel like kaybe my blank FB page scared her? I told her I barely use it and have like 20 people on it. Since she said social media is her life maybe my bareky used page makes her think I'm weird? I have had other new friends ask why I never put photos up. I 'm anti-FB so I just use it for messages....

It just bothers me she deleted me when she has another girl from the bar on there who I mentioned when we were talking and she had no clue who I was talking about so she adds eveyone basically...this is why I prefer numbers...

FUCKING WOMEN.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was indirect on purpose but why give me her info and continue talking to me if she felt me saying JUST "come along" offended her? She could have just kept me as a damn FB friend at least cause she has over 4000+ now it's gonna be awakward...I feel like kaybe my blank FB page scared her? I told her I barely use it and have like 20 people on it. Since she said social media is her life maybe my bareky used page makes her think I'm weird? I have had other new friends ask why I never put photos up. I 'm anti-FB so I just use it for messages....

It just bothers me she deleted me when she has another girl from the bar on there who I mentioned when we were talking and she had no clue who I was talking about so she adds eveyone basically...this is why I prefer numbers...

FUCKING WOMEN.[/QUOTE

Another thing: she blocked me from adding her as a friend as the "Friend button" disappears from my account but my friend can add her. i GEEZ, she a psycho? Them hot ones always are...now I feel weird as if I did something wrong and all I did was add her and message her once about when she is free!!!! Why is she blocking me like I'm a stalker or something? Rude.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media

Yep. Any one of those things could have sank her interest ship. From the OP it comes across as if she was coming on strong (which leaves her vulnerable) and he didn't share her enthusiasm. At some point his attitude or something he said turned her off. She may have went home, regretting her efforts, felt foolish, and in retrospect thought perhaps she forced her way into an invitation, deleted him.

OP, she's an employee there right? Was she working or did this take place off shift and was she drinking?

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep. Any one of those things could have sank her interest ship. From the OP it comes across as if she was coming on strong (which leaves her vulnerable) and he didn't share her enthusiasm. At some point his attitude or something he said turned her off. She may have went home, regretting her efforts, felt foolish, and in retrospect thought perhaps she forced her way into an invitation, deleted him.

OP, she's an employee there right? Was she working or did this take place off shift and was she drinking?

She was working. It was dead. Only I was there...there was six waiters milling about cause it was not busy yet...

FUCKING PEOPLE GROUPING EVERYONE TOGETHER. Wahhhh, "fucking women"? Please. :rolleyes:

It's entirely possible you read too much into stuff, because from how she's reacting now, she doesn't seem that into you. Life goes on, oh no, a person rejected you. Your reaction right now, from your posts, is why you perhaps got a "maybe" from her initially. Some people just don't handle rejection well, and that shit can escalate quickly. Maybe she didn't want an in-person confrontation.

And if you're that perplexed by it, you could always, oh, I don't know, try politely asking her about it next time you see her? In a non-accusatory manner...

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was indirect on purpose

Interesting.
I'm not in her head, or know the time of bar, or even how old anyone involved is, or their backgrounds at all, so I'm only speculating.

Why on purpose?

The reason I ask is that, in general, people are turned on by confidence, more than by insecurity. This is more true when the other person is more insecure. In this case, based on the "no one to take me" comments, it sounds like she was looking for someone to take charge. When you came back indirect, it may have read as less interested or less self-confident.

She may have continued from there to try and figure out if you had enough of whatever she was looking for, but was already predisposed to give you the brush off.

OR, she may have a boyfriend and thought about cheating and then changed her mind.
OR, she may have thought she was too good for you.
OR, after leaving, she decided to hook-up with some girl/guy and had her brains fucked out that night.

I wonder if it really matters.

But I agree, women (and other humans) can be infuriating.

*grumbles "Men!"*

D

deleted924715

Yep. I'm trying to put myself in her shoes... and someone playing it too cool and feigning disinterest would put me off. It also seems a bit immature - like they are terrified of losing face. These days it makes me wonder if they have read those awful PUA websites.

I need a man to pursue me and be bold or I quickly lose interest, but that's because I'm not attracted to passive men. The fact she went to the trouble to delete you (assuming it wasn't some sort of glitch) suggests to me you may have come across as rude. It's hard to say only having one side of the story.

Yep. I'm trying to put myself in her shoes... and someone playing it too cool and feigning disinterest would put me off. It also seems a bit immature - like they are terrified of losing face. These days it makes me wonder if they have read those awful PUA websites.

I need a man to pursue me and be bold or I quickly lose interest, but that's because I'm not attracted to passive men. The fact she went to the trouble to delete you (assuming it wasn't some sort of glitch) suggests to me you may have come across as rude. It's hard to say only having one side of the story.

I'm getting this same vibe from this as these other two ladies.
Who wants to keep throwing themselves at someone who is returning a lacklustre response in return?
Eventually your pride and self esteem demands that you throw up your hands and call it done.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Imagine if I posted the same question that said "What's wrong with boys?" on an adult forum talking about adult men. I think the first problem is that I'm not picking mature people and I can't be very mature if I am calling men "boys". . Also, you sound crazy complicated (especially for a dude). Wait, was I making generalizations about your gender? My bad.

Rereading this I think this girl has epic self esteem.

She's obviously given it the good old college try to engage you, got indifference and then pulled the pin on the experience.

Too many young girls keep trying regardless of indifference from the other party which just reeks of desperation, immaturity
and esteem issues.

Good for her.

Masterpumper

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ran into her at the lounge: she engaged me first and she wasnt even working but with a friend....she sees me says "hi" excitedly and I say lightheartedly "oh, i added u" she goes "when?!" i say "(instste my fb name" she goes "that's you?!!!! i had no idea" she goes add me again....