What is wrong with me??????

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am i doing something wrong.So far i have asked 4 ladies out here in my city.One laughed,one said i was more a brother figure,one said shes not ready.And the other just looked at me.I know i am shy in real life,but come on.I am not ugly,i dont look like a troll.I do know some here probably think i am a troll.If so i am sorry.Maybe i am looking too hard.Maybe i should become a asshole like a lot of guys are.They sseem to do well.I just cant be an ass though.Oh well sorry for bitching.i am off to drink(which i dont do) see ya.:confused:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am i doing something wrong.So far i have asked 4 ladies out here in my city.One laughed,one said i was more a brother figure,one said shes not ready.And the other just looked at me.I know i am shy in real life,but come on.I am not ugly,i dont look like a troll.I do know some here probably think i am a troll.If so i am sorry.Maybe i am looking too hard.Maybe i should become a asshole like a lot of guys are.They sseem to do well.I just cant be an ass though.Oh well sorry for bitching.i am off to drink(which i dont do) see ya.:confused:

Yeah, I know how you feel. However, I have no advice. I was hoping you could give me some. I am the most socially inept s.o.b. who ever walked the face of the Earth. Women want me like they want a dead skunk.

I'm a 46 year old virgin. You probably got me beat, so don't feel bad...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Don't become an asshole! :eek:

Maybe you just asked the wrong women out. I know it's pretty much hit and miss. Strangely enough, although I'm a very shy woman, everyone is shocked when they find out that I have asked men out. The first two guys I had sex with were both guys I asked out. (ok, the second one WAS an asshole, and the first one was no prize either, but oh well, you take your chances...I got much more fortunate on #3, and he did ask me out. We are still friends to this day.)

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You just asked the wrong women out, it is not you. You are taking it too personally. Maybe you should consider moving to another state...SERIOUSLY! The brief time I lived in that state I was miserable, none of the people I met were friendly. I know, maybe we should introduce the people I met to the people you met!

Simon9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suspect people are pretty much the same everywhere you go. Unless you head off to a completely different culture!

One thing I learned early on was NEVER to throw off any "desperate" vibes. It's a major turn-off. Just be friendly and establish rapport. Women love to talk and will throw out a thousand hints and clues as to what they like and like to do. Take it from there. And if they're unfriendly, consider it a good thing that they absent themselves out of your life as soon as possible. Let them be some other guy's problem.

That's your nickel's worth of free advice.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Where's the pic dude?

how about putting an advertisement on your car or a shirt

" Yes I'm single- inquire within for details"

hehe

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But keep in mind; you can be a "bad boy" without being a BAD boy... It's all in the confidence. If you feel like you deserve to have a great woman in your life, chances are she will show up for you. You have to first and foremost love yourself. Wayne Dyer says, "You can't give away what you don't have. And if you don't have love for yourself, you can't give it to others."

If been through some of the same difficulties, and this last year, I have really started to work on how I look at myself. It has had a LOT of effect, especially with the ladies. As a matter of fact, I hooked up with a great girl last night. But you don't have to be an asshole. You just have to be independent and confident. Just my opinion. I certainly worked for me.

I really hope you work things out! :)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I don't think that you are not that shy. Shy people do not asky people out. The one that laughed in your face was a C*NT.

Keep asking....or try be set up by a friend.

or try not to go for the 10's.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

armchair psychology: this is not a question that can be answered without knowing more about you and the women you are asking out....if you want a superficial answer then continue to read on because folks will weigh in with responses.... if you want an honest answer then you need to give a brief synopsis of you... furthermore you need to tell us something about the type of women you are asking out...and maybe detail some of the comments you make when asking these women out.....understand we are at a disadvantage since we have no personal knowledge of you...it could be your breath...the type of cologne you wear...dandruff....ring around the collar..we have no idea....perhaps you are not aware...maybe you need a makeover...this is a question that should be posed to a personal friend ...you said one woman responded that you are like a brother...ask her..I am sure she will give you an answer..

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok heres about me.I am 41.I am a emergency worker.i work with a few charitys and would help anyone who asked within reason.i am a average looking male.i am not superfical of shallow.i just like to have fun.but i strike out and it doesnt matter what she looks like big small regular.so thats me briefly in a nutshell.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok heres about me.I am 41.I am a emergency worker.i work with a few charitys and would help anyone who asked within reason.i am a average looking male.i am not superfical of shallow.i just like to have fun.but i strike out and it doesnt matter what she looks like big small regular.so thats me briefly in a nutshell.

I will say this...from reading your posts you seem very unsure of yourself..too apologetic...passive....no confidence...and not assertive at all...perhaps the women you are asking out like confident men...I would also like to point out that when asked to give a brief synopsis of yourself you came up short...learn your selling points...you made your self seem like a dull boring person ..build yourself up to the public.....tell us who you are.... make youself seem interesting...

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I fight fires.I run into the building when you all come flying out of them.I go to jamaica every yr to work and play.Nothing like dancing the nite away with a hottie Jamaican.I bowl every winter on a team,and i am pretty good.I used to be friends with a well known adult star.Then she hit it big and i lost contact with her.I like all kinds of women.i do know some of the so called 10s,bbws and milfy types.I am shy(wouldnt know that here though heheh).I do seem passive BUT i can run with the big dogs and hold my own if provoked.When joining this site i wasnt looking for a date.just to have fun.With 1000s of personalitys here,one has to watch what they say or do.Past pissing matches between others have proven that.Since i am 41 i am not getting any younger.I am private to a point but if asked i will give you an answer.So i just posted on my problem to see if any had the same situtation.So Arliss or anyone else,this is me in short.And the name is Mike.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I fight fires.I run into the building when you all come flying out of them.I go to jamaica every yr to work and play.Nothing like dancing the nite away with a hottie Jamaican.I bowl every winter on a team,and i am pretty good.I used to be friends with a well known adult star.Then she hit it big and i lost contact with her.I like all kinds of women.i do know some of the so called 10s,bbws and milfy types.I am shy(wouldnt know that here though heheh).I do seem passive BUT i can run with the big dogs and hold my own if provoked.When joining this site i wasnt looking for a date.just to have fun.With 1000s of personalitys here,one has to watch what they say or do.Past pissing matches between others have proven that.Since i am 41 i am not getting any younger.I am private to a point but if asked i will give you an answer.So i just posted on my problem to see if any had the same situtation.So Arliss or anyone else,this is me in short.And the name is Mike.

hmmm.. I think we are getting somewhere Mike..yes break outta that shell dude:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Horny Alex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you heard the story about a guy who asked every woman he met on the street to fuck him. Someone asked him what happened and he said he got slapped a lot but also got a lot of pussy. Keep trying!

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
have you had female compnaionship in the past? any relationships? just fucking buddies? what? any long term relationships....?

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, here is my two cents, take it for what it's worth............

It really depends on the type of women you are approaching? I mean what type of women attract you in the first place? I know for myself I tend to be attracted to the " bad boy" or play boy type of guys...I love a guy who is confident, articulate and intelligent......I have never met a play boy i could not tame...Don't get me wrong I love a guy who is nice, but I definitely need a guy who has some sort of edge to him