What is wrong with people these days?!

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by student90, Jan 1, 2012.

1. student90

student90 New Member

Albums:
    And this time we can't even blame it on my generation, which normally I would be only too inclined to agree with..

The incident starts with my finding that a certain member, who shall remain anonymous for his dignity, is somewhat exaggerating about his size with an image used as a comparison for size. However the image in question has his penis compared with an object about 2 foot below it on the floor.

I mentioned this in comments to his image and said that it is a shame since it would be even more impressive (let's be fair to him, he is already rather large) if it was actually as big as the object it was compared to.

The next thing I know I'm being messaged by this man referring to me as 'BOY'.
    Obviously I don't take too kindly to that kind of derogatory tone, but I did at least reply as politely as I could and explained why I had called his image into question.

I then get another response with the word 'BOY' again and the phrase 'intellectual idiocy' which was rather ironic given the quality of the man's argument and the naivety that he could simply tell me I was wrong and I would believe my eyes were in fact deceiving me.

The man tells me not to reply to him, having just insulted me at least twice. I replied back that I felt that it was my right to respond to insults and likewise but did not have any desire to communicate with him otherwise so if he would refrain from contacting me then I would of course have no reason to contact him.

So in response he's decided to apparently complain to the administrators.
    And they shall find that he insulted me and I defended myself, although perhaps in too many words as is my style.

What I do not understand is WHY someone who already has a large penis feels the need to add on two more inches to what looks in most pictures to be a good nine.
    I can also not understand the attitude of someone called out as a fraud to be aggressive in a private conversation, indeed insinuating that in person physical prowess might prevent me from saying such things.
    I do not understand why someone would be so derogatory to another in any case by referring to them as 'boy'.

And I do not understand why people can be such liars, are so rude and so ignorant.

How about let's all use the break into the new year as an excuse to actually be nice, decent people and to have respect for others.
    It disgusts me how much hate and deceit there is in the world and I'm not even a liberal!

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

3. D_Johnson Withernads

1 more arsehole down. Another 6 billion to meet.

Tis the way of the World, unfortunately.

4. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

People are the same as they always were. They're just less accountable, now.

5. student90

student90 New Member

Albums:
    Yes lol, I get your point and I know the specific example is not the biggest problem in the world, but it's cited to make the point about people in general and the awful way in which they act towards each other - a real problem. And that is not the same as a picture of some girl crying at christmas because her parents were so awful as to give her a white iphone as opposed to a black one lol.

Nice link, though. Cheered me up =P

6. Patchos

Gold Member

You're not talking about these pics are you?

7. aninnymouse

Gold Member

*cough*

Attached Files:

8. aninnymouse

Gold Member

Seriously, just put said user on ignore, then you won't have to worry about it.

And, if it was the pix Patchos mentioned above, get a grip, d00d. They're totally done tongue in cheek.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Its the biggest problem with a website about large penises, its impossible to avoid the dicks.

10. dude_007

Gold Member

You get what you give.

If you make a bitchy comment on someone's photograph, what do you expect?
    This is, afterall, a site for Support, not criticism. Criticism should be reserved for people who ask for it.

Draft saved Draft deleted