What is wrong with the Dallas Cowboys?

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These guys were huge favorites to make it to the Super Bowl, half the team is Pro-Bowlers, and it looks doubtful that they'll even make the playoffs. What's wrong with this team?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uhm, the suck? :confused: Sorry I couldn't resist. :tongue:

Quite often when a team is laden with highly paid stars they don't do that well for a year or two until their fan base starts to wane. Then it seems they wake up and start playing like the professional athletes they are. Same thing happens in baseball.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uhm, the suck? :confused: Sorry I couldn't resist. :tongue:

Quite often when a team is laden with highly paid stars they don't do that well for a year or two until their fan base starts to wane. Then it seems they wake up and start playing like the professional athletes they are. Same thing happens in baseball.
That would about sum it up.

For the time being, join with me in rooting for the Giants! Go Big Blue!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These guys were huge favorites to make it to the Super Bowl, half the team is Pro-Bowlers, and it looks doubtful that they'll even make the playoffs. What's wrong with this team?

Not sure they are imploding, but Jerrah is learning what Daniel Snyder learned... throwing money and all-stars vs building team dynamic.

The loss of Felix Jones is big, as MBIII is a volatile runner, very good chance he can go down ... and Tashard Choice is not the answer yet.

Roy Williams out for the year (course his career of horse collars... karma is a bitch).

The PacMan distraction.

There's more to come... wait until TO does his "TO routine". It's not over yet for them Boys.

Ahhhhhh, this couldn't happen to a better team/fan base ;-)

The big question is Romo's finger. Is it ok, like a Favre version of the injury. Or will it honestly affect his throwing. I'm expecting the latter.

Normally I'd say, they'll totally make the playoffs, but their division is brutal. And now teams go into those games not only thinking, but expecting they can be beaten.

TB
atNYG
atWAS -after a bye week
SF
SEA
atPIT
NYG
BAL
atPHI

10-6. I don't know if that works, depends on them divisional games... they get some help on the conference win tiebreakers getting SF and SEA.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10 - 6 might be a stretch. Their defense all the sudden sucks. Williams' pass defense is so bad he's probably a liability on defense anyway. They should add 15 lbs to him and turn him into an OLB.

Brad Johnson is 40 but plays like 60. Even when Romo is healthy, he is a loose cannon this year. I wish he would dump that bimbo.

I have a feeling this is Phillips' last year. That should be Jason Garrett's team, anyway.

Thier division is so damn tough.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a Cowboy fan & wouldn't mind if they ended up at the bottom of the heap this year...however there's no logical reason that they shouldn't be playing better than they are...TO only got 2 receptions yesterday? He's one of the best in the game!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would like to watch a game of your version of football.
I am still trying to get my head around all the padding.
Here in Australia we play real football/Rugby.
Played with maybe a gum sheild and some black duct tape wrapped around their heads to make sure that their eyebrows and ears don't get ripped off during the scrums.
The MEN are huge, strong and agile and tackle like a freight train.
Guys who wear padding will more than likely get creamed by their own team mates as much as members of the other team.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Favorites ? You serious ?

The only thing dependable about them is Tony Romo choking in the playoffs.

They really, in my humble opinion, have one problem. His name is Tony Romo an he's too short to be an NFL qb. I know some will mention Doug Flutie, but that was a rare case. Plus Romo's delivery is side-armed. Take away that stellar o-line and TO and Rome is back to being a Div-II qb.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They really, in my humble opinion, have one problem. His name is Tony Romo an he's too short to be an NFL qb. I know some will mention Doug Flutie, but that was a rare case. Plus Romo's delivery is side-armed. Take away that stellar o-line and TO and Rome is back to being a Div-II qb.

harsh

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to watch a game of your version of football.
I am still trying to get my head around all the padding.
Here in Australia we play real football/Rugby.
Played with maybe a gum sheild and some black duct tape wrapped around their heads to make sure that their eyebrows and ears don't get ripped off during the scrums.
The MEN are huge, strong and agile and tackle like a freight train.
Guys who wear padding will more than likely get creamed by their own team mates as much as members of the other team.
Hurt by ones own teammate just because they wear protective gear? :wtf2: You are completely clueless and should STFU, until you learn and see a game in person. Seriously, your cutesy little kangaroo opinion has no place in this thread. :rolleyes: :duh: I suggest you stick to topics in the Women's Forum, Relationships, or dealing with BDSM . . . you know, topics with which you have actual experience. :cool:

The truth always hurts.